Birth and Death Certificates
Apply in Person Identification is required for birth and death certificates. If the applicant is not able to provide acceptable documentation, a parent, spouse, grandparent, adult sibling or adult child may provide appropriate identification to request the birth certificate as long as proof of relationship can be documented.
- Birth Certificate Application
- Individuals who were born in Colorado (regardless of county of birth or residence) may purchase state-certified copies at the located in the George Di Ciero City and County Building at One DesCombes Drive. The hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Monday through Friday.
- Cost: $17.75; each additional copy $10 (on the same order)
- In order to receive a copy of a birth certificate the following documentation is required:
- For more information, please call the Central Records Office at 303-464-5819
- Death Certificate Application
- Death certificates may be obtained by Individuals who passed away in Broomfield County at the Health and Human Services Department, 6 Garden Center. The hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Monday through Friday.
- Cost: $20.00; each additional copy $13 (on the same order)
- For more information, please call Public Health and Environment, Vital Records at 720-887-2220