Broomfield Senior Services
Senior Services’ programs and events rely on hardworking and dedicated volunteers. Volunteers serve in many different capacities such as:
- Assisting with the front desk;
- Helping customers and answering phones;
- Setting up, serving, and tearing down the daily lunch program;
- Driving meals to Meals on Wheels customers;
- Helping with the many large special events held each year and so much more.
- Please stop by for a volunteer application, and start taking advantage of some rewarding volunteer opportunities.
- Please call Tanya Muir at 303.464.5535 for more information on available opportunities.
How to get started and how the volunteer process works:
•Stop by the Senior Center to pick up your Volunteer application, or you can print out an application, and return it to the Senior Center front desk. Don't forget to fill out the DMV Request Form for driving positions.
•Once the application is submitted, a background check will be performed. Once cleared, you will be contacted by the volunteer coordinator to arrange for training and work hours.
•Training will be given by the volunteer coordinator before your work assignment begins. Depending on the volunteer position, the training may last one to three hours. Schedule of times is flexible.
Volunteer positions with Senior Services
Please note, these opportunities are subject to change and may not be currently available.
Please click here to see current volunteer openings.