Library Volunteer Program
Library volunteers will assist library staff with basic clerical duties and/or participate in community programs.
- Shelve and straighten materials
- Assist with preparing marketing materials - stuffing brochures, cutting flyers, etc.
- Assist in counting, sorting, arranging, and re-stocking IRS forms in the front lobby during tax season
- Assist with very basic clerical tasks such as cutting out bookmarks, photocopying, and filing
- Book group facilitator
- English conversation group facilitator
- Computer tutor
- Teen Advisory Board member
- Program helper
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Elaine Mason at 720.887.2357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that all volunteers must provide a Colorado ID and sign a disclosure statement at the City and County of Broomfield Human Resources Office
- All applicants are required to have a background check
High School Community Service
Please call the Community Service Recording at 720.887.2367
- Broomfield residents
- In grades 8-12
- English language fluency
- Offenses which are non-threatening, non-violent, not drug-related, not theft-related, and not sex-related
Weekend hours are not available.