About Broomfield - Location, History and DemographicsGovernment - City and County ServicesCommunity - Resident ResourcesHow Do I? - Find it FastA to Z - Service Listing
Click to Home

Go To Search
Who Do I Call in Public Works for...?
Where to call
to report:
Potholes 303.469.3301 x6604
Need a street swept 303.438.6334
Street light outages Xcel Energy at 1.800.895.1999 or Broomfield at 303.438.6334
Traffic signal problems 303.438.6334
Sprinkler malfuntioning 303.438.6334 or Hotline at 303.438.6210
Waterline breaks 303.438.6334
Sewer blockages 303.438.6334
Water pressure problems 303.438.6334
Sewer odor 303.438.6334
Taste, appearance, or odor problems with tap water 303.464.5600
Waste oil recycling (cooking oil and motor oil) 303.438.6336
Water pressure problems 303.438.6334
For more information on:
Environmental concerns 303.438.6363
Trash hauler service information 303.469.3301
Adopt-A-Street, Park, or Open Space 303.464.5876
Park and shelter rentals 303.464.5509
Utility locates 303.438.6334
New water service 303.438.6319
Water/sewer (utility) billing 303.438.6319
Water sources or ditches 303.464.5600
Water quality annual reports 303.464.5600
Other Phone Numbers:
Broomfield Recycling Center 303.438.6329
UNCC - Call Before You Dig  811 or 800.922.1987
Mosquito Hotline 303.428.5908
Household Hazardous Waste Hotline (Boulder) 720.564.2251
Water Conservation Hotline 303.438.6210