About Broomfield - Location, History and DemographicsGovernment - City and County ServicesCommunity - Resident ResourcesHow Do I? - Find it FastA to Z - Service Listing
Click to Home

Go To Search
Lost License Plates
If your license plates have been lost or stolen it is recommended that you file a police report with your local law enforcement agency.

Complete and sign the Affidavit for lost or stolen license plates DR2283 signed by all owners of record.  Either bring in the completed form or obtain one at the motor vehicle office, the license plates will be cancelled and new plates issued.  The cost varies depending upon license plate type being issued/replaced.