About Broomfield - Location, History and DemographicsGovernment - City and County ServicesCommunity - Resident ResourcesHow Do I? - Find it FastA to Z - Service Listing
Click to Home

Go To Search
Emission Extension
Emission extension is only for vehicles that are temporarily out of state at the time of renewal.

To obtain an emission extension provide the following:
  • Completed emission extension form DR2376
  • Copy of current insurance
  • Renewal card if available
  • Contact number
  • Check or money order
  • If emission test is required in the out of state county where the vehicle is located then you must submit the passing emissiion test with your application.
  • If the out of state county the vehicle is located in does not require an emission test then you must submit a vin verification DR2698 completed by law enforcement only and submit with your application.