All Other Recyclables
The following items may be mixed together in the containers marked for "All Other Recyclables."
There is some confusion between what is "paperboard" and what is "cardboard." For recycling purposes, corrugated cardboard is best defined as your typical cardboard shipping box. If you tore it open, it would have a rippled structure between two layers.
Paperboard is most commonly used in boxes for cereals, facial tissue, crackers, cake and cookie mixes, etc. It has a thinner, single-layer structure. See the list below for more examples.
- Cereal/cracker and similar boxes
- Gift, shoe, and tissue boxes
- Paper egg cartons - NO Styrofoam®
- Hanging file folders
- Paper tubes (cores in toilet paper, paper towels, etc.)
- Paper six- and twelve-pack cartons
OTHER ACCEPTABLE MATERIALS
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED: