Residential Rebate Rules
- Rebate funds are limited and will be awarded on a first come, first served basis.
- Rebates apply to qualifying items.
- The rebate applicant must be the purchaser of the fixture.
- All application forms must be accompanied by a valid sales receipt. A valid receipt shows purchaser name, installation address, date purchased, manufacturer name/make, model number and the price for each item. The valid receipt must indicate the item is paid-in-full.
- Online purchases must show the manufacturer make and model of the appliance or fixture. Purchases must show a “paid” status.
- Application forms without complete information or a valid receipt will be returned to the applicant.
- Eligibility for rebates is limited to once every 10 years for the same item at the same property:
- Three (3) toilets
- One (1) weather-based smart controller with rain sensor
- One (1) rebate for rotary nozzles
EXAMPLE: A customer who receives a controller rebate in 2015 is not eligible to receive another controller rebate until 2025.
- Send rebate applications to Broomfield Water Conservation Rebates, City and County of Broomfield, 1 DesCombes Drive, Broomfield, CO 80020.
- If you live in an apartment or condominium, contact the management office and obtain your water account number.
Include the account number on the rebate application.
- All rebate applications must be submitted within 90 days of the purchase date. No exceptions.
- Only new fixtures/devices qualify. Toilets that are used, leased, refurbished, rented, received from warranty or insurance claims, exchanged or won as a prize do not qualify for this rebate. New construction does not qualify.
- Broomfield may request access to a customer's properties in order to verify installation of devices eligible for rebates.
- Failure to cash a rebate check within 90 days of issuance shall void the rebate and shall relieve the City and County of Broomfield of any obligation to pay the rebate. Rebate checks cannot be reissued.
- Make a copy of the entire application and receipt, and keep the copy for your personal records.
Call 303-464-5803 or email us.