- Public Works
- Water Resources
- Water Conservation
- Rebates for Water Efficiency
- Residential Water Rebates
- Residential Water Rebate Qualifying Purchases
Residential Water Rebate Qualifying Purchases
Please note: Broomfield is a Denver Water customer. Therefore, Broomfield's Rebate Program is consistent with the Denver Water Rebate Program and uses the same qualifying purchases.
Items Qualified for Rebates
WaterSense-certified high-efficiency toilet (up to $75 rebate)
- Only EPA WaterSense-labeled toilets that use 1.28 gallons per flush or less are eligible.
- Limit three toilet rebates per residence per a 10-year period.
- Low-flow toilets (1.6 gallons per flush) do not qualify for rebate.
- Taxes and installation fees are excluded.
NOTE: The toilet must be on the EPA WaterSense qualifying model list.
Rotary nozzles ($2 rebate per nozzle)
- Broomfield's eligible purchases are consistent with Denver Water's Eligible Models and include Hunter MP®, Rain Bird® and Toro® Precision™ rotary nozzles.
- Minimum purchase is 10, maximum is 100.
- LIMIT: One-time rebate per property.
WaterSense-certified weather-based smart controller (up to $100 rebate)
- LIMIT: one per residence.
- EPA's WaterSense qualifying model list.
- Prices vary depending on the model, brand, and vendor. Rebate amount will cover the purchase price up to $100 maximum. Taxes and installation fees are excluded.
- Equipment cost and labor must be separated on receipt.
- Be aware that smart controllers must not operate between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. In rare conditions, the controllers may operate more than three days a week.
Whole Home Water Monitoring System with Leak Detection and Automatic Shut-off Device Information (50% of purchase price, up to $200)
- LIMIT: one per residence
- Eligible products must continuously monitor the home’s indoor and outdoor water consumption, must notify the user in the event of an unexpected condition, and must be equipped with an integrated automatic shut-off valve to react independently, as needed.
- The Whole Home Water Monitoring System must be installed in a residence located within the City and County of Broomfield water service area.
- A photograph of the new, installed Whole Home Water Monitoring System must accompany the rebate application.
Rain Barrels (up to $50 rebate)
Broomfield residents may be eligible for a rebate for installing a rain barrel at their residence. Click here for additional details.
- LIMIT: Two every 5 years at the same property
For more information, call 303-464-5601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.