- Typically the First Monday of each month, except on holidays, then the second Monday (some exceptions)
- 6:30 p.m. regular meetings, additional weekly meetings in April and May for SCFD grant season
- 2022 Calendar
- Regular Meeting - Monday, February 7, 2022, 6:30 - 8 p.m.
Register in advance for this webinar: https://broomfield.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_0_yO1LjhQmmSIT4t1Us6tg
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
In April, the Cultural Council will be transformed into the Arts, History and Cultural Council Board. The purpose, powers and responsibilities have been expanded. Click here for more details about this new Board. Special Note
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes | View Archives
Seven citizen members serving
| Member Name
|| Term Expires March 31
|Jasleen Batra, Alternate||2022|
|Kenny Nguyen, Chair||2024|
| Melodee Rodriguez, Secretary
|Sara Skerpan, Vice Chair||2024|
The purpose of the council is to:
- Advance the Creative Broomfield for the development and maintenance of scientific and cultural opportunities in the city
- Develop a grant-making process and an annual funding plan for distribution of Tier III Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) funds and city-appropriated Arts Culture and Science grant funds in Broomfield for Council approval
- Offer workshops and training opportunities
tolocal and regional organizations providing cultural services and programs to Broomfield citizens
- Serve as a liaison between local scientific and cultural organizations and agencies, the SCFD board of directors and city council
Megan Gilby, Arts & History Manager
Any interested citizen is invited to attend council meetings. Applications for open positions are available in January of each year.