- First Monday of each month, except on holidays
- 6:30 p.m. regular meetings
- Location: Eisenhower Room, Broomfield Library, 3 Community Park Road, Broomfield
- No meeting in September
- Monday, October 1, 6:30 p.m.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes | View Archives
Seven citizen members serving
| Member Name
|| Term Expires March 31
| Suzanne Crawford, Vice Chair
|Pascale Fried, Chair
| Melodee Rodriguez
| Ken Stroud
The purpose of the council is to:
- Advance the Creative Broomfield for the development and maintenance of scientific and cultural opportunities in the city
- Develop a grant-making process and an annual funding plan for distribution of Tier III Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) funds and city-appropriated Arts Culture and Science grant funds in Broomfield for Council approval
- Offer workshops and training opportunities
tolocal and regional organizations providing cultural services and programs to Broomfield citizens
- Serve as a liaison between local scientific and cultural organizations and agencies, the SCFD board of directors and city council
Cheryl German, Cultural Affairs Staff
Any interested citizen is invited to attend council meetings. Applications for open positions are available in January of each year.