Public Art Committee
- 6 p.m.
- Regular meetings - second Wednesday of each month with additional meetings as needed. Subcommittee meetings are as needed.
- Virtual Meeting - Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 6 p.m.
Join Zoom Meeting https://broomfield.zoom.us/j/95933557987
Meeting ID: 959 3355 7987
Dial by your location
888 788 0099 US Toll-free
877 853 5247 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 959 3355 7987
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes | View Archives
Ten members, including seven at-large members, one alternate at-large member, and two ex officio, non-voting council members. Members of the committee must be residents of the city, and if any member ceases to reside in the city, his or her membership shall immediately terminate
| Member Name
on March 31
|Matthew Cerrato|| 2021
| Betty Jackson, Chair
| KC Lancaster
|Jennifer McSween, Alternate||2022|
| Shari Ribordy
|Scott Terry, Vice Chair||2022|
| Council Member Name
| Sharon Tessier
| Deven Shaff
Staff LiaisonCheryl German, Cultural Affairs Operations Coordinator
The purpose of the Public Art Committee is to:
- Implement the public art master plan approved by City Council including guidelines governing public art funding, selection, acquisition, placement, installation, marketing and maintenance of works of art
- Develop an educational program for city residents and visitors on Broomfield’s public art program
- Conduct an annual inventory and condition assessment of the city’s public art collection
VisionThe Broomfield Public Art program enlivens public space, nurtures community identity and contributes to a vibrant city.
The mission of Broomfield Public Art is to reflect community spirit, enrich conversations, engage community and elevate a sense of belonging.
To achieve our vision and mission we are guided by the following values:
History and Potential of our Community
Diversity and Inclusivity
The Public Art Committee (PAC) created a Public Art Master Plan and Guidelines to facilitate acquisition of public art for the City and County of Broomfield which were adopted by City Council in 2004. In 2015, the City and County of Broomfield updated their arts and culture master plan, Creative Broomfield, which now incorporates the public art master plan. Click here to learn more about the Creative Broomfield process.
Any interested citizen is invited to attend committee meetings. Applications for open positions are available in January of each year. Check out www.broomfieldpublicart.com for all public art programs.