Change of Manager - (for all other licenses)

RE: – Change of Manager

The Broomfield Municipal Code, Section 5-32-150, Change of Manager states, "Within thirty days after a change in the manager of the establishment, such new manager shall report to the police department, as provided in section 5-32-100, for fingerprinting and character and background investigation."

Listed below are the documents needed to register a change of manager:

1) Permit Application & Report of Changes - DR 8442
2) Individual History Record - DR8404-1

Fees for a Change of Manager:

Fingerprinting fee
(Company check, cashier's check, or money order only) $38.50

Those listed on the application as owners, managers, corporation officers, directors, and stockholders of 10% or greater need to fill out the Individual History Forms and need to be fingerprinted by the Police Department for a background check. Fingerprinting is done on a walk-in basis at the Broomfield Police Department on Monday and Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and on Monday evening from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. The fee of $38.50 should be submitted to the Clerk's office at the time of fingerprinting, along with the fingerprint card.

The Local Licensing Authority (LLA) meets the first Wednesday of every month. The Change of Manager packet must be submitted in duplicate. All documents must be printed single-sided on standard 8.5x11 white paper. After a complete packet for a Change of Manager has been submitted to the City Clerk’s office, notification will be sent advising of the date and time of the meeting when this item will be presented to the LLA, contingent upon background check clearance by the CBI/FBI. The manager or a representative must be present at the meeting.

If you have any questions or need further information, please call the City Clerk's office at 303-438-6332, or email to The Colorado Liquor Enforcement Division phone number is 303-205-2300. State of Colorado, Department of Revenue Liquor and Beer Code and Regulations Books are available for purchase by contacting State Central Stores at 303-321-4161. You can also contact the State’s Liquor Division on the State’s web site at