Paul Derda Recreation Center & Broomfield Community Center
Thank you for your help, patience and dedication as we continue to navigate the changes ahead.
Reserve an appointment time on B-REx.com for lap swim appointments and for admission into the Bay Aquatic Park.
Beginning Monday, June 21, the following pool activities offered at the Paul Derda Recreation Center and the Broomfield Community Center will be available for drop in:
- Family Swim
- Masters Swim Team
- River Walking
- Water Aerobics Classes
- Therapy pool
- Hot tubs
- Lap Swimming - we will continue to offer both appointments and drop in use for lap swimmers as our “new normal” operations.
Appointments for all activities will run through Sunday, June 20th. Lap swimming appointments will be rolled out June 17 at 5pm on B-rex.com.
Please make sure you check the schedule prior to coming to the facility! Family swim times at PDRC have changed and been expanded!
- PDRC Pool Schedule Beginning June 21
- BCC Pool Schedule
- Water Aerobics Class Schedule
- Bay Aquatic Park Pool Schedule - June 2021
- If you need assistance with registering for pool sessions or have questions about sharing lanes or space, please contact email@example.com
Family Swim Times in the Leisure Pool
- All children 6 and under and non-swimmers must be accompanied by a parent in the pool.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- All family members attending must book an appointment through June 20 (drop in starting June 21). If you have questions or problems registering your family, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lap Swimming Appointments
Lap Swimming will be available to participants 10 years of age and older and must be able to swim independently.
Lap lanes are not to be used for playing.
River Resistance Walking Appointments
Participants may book appointments through June 20 (drop in starting June 21) to use the current channel/lazy river for River Resistance Walking, Running, and exercise on your own.
The Current Channel will be available to participants 13 years of age and older.
To view all pool policies here.