Paul Derda Recreation Center & Broomfield Community Center
Here is a link to a Swimming Pool Survey concerning appointments vs. drop in use and your thoughts in general about lap swim, water aerobics classes, and family swim! If you could take a moment and fill it out, we would appreciate it!
Thank you for your help, patience and dedication as we continue to navigate the changes ahead.
Reserve an appointment time on B-REx.com for all swim appointments and lessons.
For a full listing of pool appointments available, please see our pool schedules!
- BCC and PDRC Pool Schedules 5/10/21 - 5/31/21
- BCC and PDRC Pool Schedules 4/12/21 - 4/25/21
- Water Aerobics Class Schedule
- If you need assistance with registering for pool sessions or have questions about sharing lanes or space, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Swim Times in the Leisure Pool
- All children 6 and under and non-swimmers must be accompanied by a parent in the pool.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- All family members attending must book an appointment. If you have questions or problems registering your family, please contact email@example.com
Lap Swimming Appointments
Lap Swimming will be available to participants 7 years of age and older and must be able to swim independently.
Lap lanes are not to be used for playing.
River Resistance Walking Appointments
Participants may book appointments to use the current channel/lazy river for River Resistance Walking, Running, and exercise on your own.
The Current Channel will be available to participants 13 years of age and older.
To view all pool policies here.