Living In Balance Resource Fair
Living in Balance.......................................................................................................................
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at the Broomfield Community Center
The 6th Annual Living in Balance event is a day of high quality education and resources addressing all aspects of
successful aging. The day will include a resource fair, Breakfast with Broomfield Police and various workshops focusing on nutrition, physical wellness, innovative trends in aging, creativity and more. Our Keynote Speaker, Dr. Eric Chess of the Knoebel Institute for Healthy Aging at University of Denver, will help us to pull everything together in an informative and engaging way. Participants will leave with tools and tricks to help them lead a more healthy, balanced, and joyful life.
Pre-registration is required. Visit B-REx.com, call 303.464.5526, or stop by the Senior Center front desk to register. 386200-A $8 resident/$10 non-resident, includes breakfast and lunch.
* Due to construction of the new Community Center, parking will be limited. Shuttle service will be provided from the City and County building parking lot.
* Transportation may be available for residents 60 years of age and older by reservation only. Please call 303.464.5534 at least one week in advance for more information.
8:00 - 8:30 a.m. Sign-in, breakfast, check out vendors
8:30 - 9:30 a.m. Coffee with the Broomfield Police
9:45 - 10:30 a.m. Breakout Sessions:
1. Fight Fraud with the Broomfield Police Department
2. Sharing Solutions - Wendy Burkhardt, Co-Founder at Silvernest
3. Modern Moves for Vintage Bodies - Laura Olinger, Vintage Moves™
10:30 - 11:00 a.m. Break, check out vendors
11:00 - 11:45 a.m. Breakout Sessions:
1. Basic Zentangle: Relaxation through Art - Valentine Roché, Certified Zentangle Teacher(CZT)
2. Joint Health and Pain Management Strategies - Dr. Serena Hettick, Mile High Spine
& Pain Center
3. Digestion: Getting the Most from Your Food - Andrea Crane, Clinical Nutritionist, In All Your Ways, LLC
Noon - 12:30 p.m. Lunch and Door Prizes
12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Closing Keynote: Dr. Eric Chess of the Knoebel Institute for
Healthy Aging at University of Denver
*Please note that due to construction, this year’s event will not have a large resource fair. Several local resources will be displaying in the Lakeshore Rooms throughout the event. There will be time to visit with these vendors during breakfast, breaks, lunch and following the keynote speaker.
Vendor and Sponsorship Information
This event would not be possible without the generous support of community sponsors. All sponsors and vendor spaces are full for the 2018 conference. If you are interested in other sponsorship opportunities, please contact Megan Herman, Program Coordinator, at 303.434.5543 or email@example.com. Thank you for your support!
Thank you to the 2018 presenting sponsor:
Thank you to the 2018 platinum sponsor: