About Stan JezierskiStan Jezierski was elected by Ward 1 in 2015. He was re-elected in 2019 and his current term ends November, 2023. Stan and his wife, Amy, have lived in Broomfield for almost 15 years. They have four children, Isabelle, Alexander, Nicholas and Reyna. This year they will have children attending Mountain View Elementary, Westlake Middle School, and Legacy and High School.
EducationStan has an undergraduate degree in psychology from the State University of New York at Buffalo and a law degree from the University of Colorado School of Law.
OccupationStan is an attorney and owner of the Business Management Law Group. His firm specializes in the representation of small businesses. He also represents clients in commercial and residential real estate matter and commercial litigation.
Community ParticipationStan is currently serving or has served in the past on the following boards and commissions:
- Board of Equalization (BOE)
- Broomfield-Westminster Open Space Foundation Board
- Broomfield Open Space and Trails Advisory Committee
- Colorado Communities for Climate Action (CC4CA)
- Broomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Broomfield Community Foundation
- Colorado Municipal League Policy Committee
- Willow Park Owners Association
Spare Time Activities
- Running and biking the trails around Broomfield
- Soccer Coach
- Spending time with his family