Thanks to your patience and perseverance to protect our community, public health officials support a slow and guided access to increased City and County of Broomfield services, starting June 1.
The Broomfield Municipal Court will be opening with restrictions on June 1st, 2020. The window will be open to accept payments and filings. We will be setting limited court cases for hearing by appointment only. Please call 720-887-2114 for more information.
If your scheduled court date was during the closure, there will not be additional penalties for failing to appear or comply. Scheduled cases will be re-set as follows:
- Scheduled court dates March 17 through March 31, 2020 - Please appear on either July 8 or July 9, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
- Scheduled court dates April 1 through April 16, 2020 - Please appear on either July 15 or July 16, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
- Scheduled court dates April 17 through April 30, 2020 - Please appear on either July 22 or July 23, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
- Scheduled court dates in May, 2020 - Please appear on either July 29 or July 30, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
- If you were ordered to perform community service, you are granted a 90 day extension
- If you were ordered to take a driving class, you are granted a 90 day extension and you may take an equivalent on-line class
- If you received a traffic citation that is eligible for early payment, please sign the bottom of the ticket and mail it with your payment to the court address listed on the citation.
WelcomeThe Broomfield Municipal Court has jurisdiction to hear cases dealing with traffic citations, including parking, animal and code violations and misdemeanor cases.
- ***If you have received a NEW traffic ticket that is eligible for early payment, you CANNOT pay online. You must sign the bottom of your ticket and return it with your payment, either in person, or by mail. You have up until your court date to take advantage of the early payment plea offer.
- Online payment - on drop down menu for court location choose "Broomfield Municipal"
- Juvenile cases are not payable on-line
- We do not accept telephone payments
- If you are charged with a Failure to Provide Proof of Insurance charge, and you were insured, you will need to provide the court with a letter (view a sample letter) from your insurance company.
- Plea by Mail Information
- Municipal Fine Schedule
- Court Trial Information
- Jury Trial information
- Jury Demand form
|NCTI (National Corrective Training Institute)||303.455.3553|
|ISAE Education Programs||303.433.1900|
|Alive at 25||303.464.5500|
|Department of Motor Vehicles||303.205.5613|
|Colorado Dog Academy||303.465.1703|