The Bay Aquatics Park is Open!
Come on down to Broomfield's outdoor water park this summer, designed for families and children ages 1-13 years. The Bay features two exciting body slides, an inner tube slide, a leisure pool with zero-depth entry, and an interactive water play structure. There is also a newly remodeled tot pool with slides, spray ground, restrooms, and large grass and picnic and rental areas. Meet your friends and neighbors for a picnic on the lawn or enjoy a snack from the concession stand. Enjoy time with your family all summer long with fun in the sun.
The Bay will be open by appointment only by registering on B-Rex.com
To create an account, add family members or for instructions on how to book an appointment please click here . Everyone coming to the Bay must have an appointment.
Resident Discount Fee: Non-Resident Fee:
0-3 years old: Free 0-3 years old: Free
4 and older: $5.00 4-17 years old: $7.00
18-59 years old: $9.00
60 and Over: $7.00
For a schedule of The Bay activities offered, see the Bay Aquatic Park Pool Schedule June - August 15.
There will be two time slots for family swimming will be available by appointment only:
Sunday - Saturday:
9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
*From 1:30-2 p.m., the pool and facility will be cleared for a safety check. Maintenance needs and cleaning will take place to prepare for the next time slot. All patrons will be asked to leave the facility after each time slot.*
Beginning August 16, we will adjust the appointment times available due to school starting. Please see our Post-summer schedule beginning August 16 - September 6
Monday-Friday: 4-7pm appointment only
Saturday-Sunday: 9:30am-1:30pm, 2-6pm appointment only
Need To Know:
- You may arrive for your appointment at any time during the time slot.
- Please bring your membership pass or Resident ID key fob, and Photo ID to check-in.
- Appointments will be available on a two-week rolling basis.
- Appointments are free for All Facility Pass holders and Summer Pass holders or the daily fees can be paid online.
- Walk-up reservations will not be taken.
- Refunds will not be given for missed or canceled appointments.
- Refunds/credits/rain checks will not be given for inclement weather or other unforeseen incidents in the pool.
- You may reservations for both time slots on the same day, however, you will still need to leave the park at 1:30 for maintenance and cleaning.
- Limit of three days per week will be allowed per participant.
- Free Passes from previous years will not be accepted for reservations.
- Outside food is allowed
- No glass or alcohol are allowed into the facility
Please visit The Bay Aquatic Park tab on our Parties, Groups & Rentals page for Groups and After Hours reservation information and forms.