- Passes & Fees
- Programs & Register
- Parties & Groups
- Child Sitting
- Safety Checks
- Free Wireless Internet Connection
- Indoor Aquatic Park (Pool Schedules)
- 88-degree water
- depths: 0 to 5 feet
- Inner Tube Slide
- Body Slide
- Butterfly Toddler Slide
- Lazy River
- Family Spa (98-degree water)
- Adult Spa (101-degree water)
- Outdoor Patio and Outdoor Interactive “Spray-ground.”
- 6 family "cabanas" for changing
- 3-lane 25 yard lap pool
- Wide range of aquatic programming
- John Ferraro Gymnasium, with two full-court gymnasiums (Gym Schedule)
- Indoor Track (11 laps = 1 mile)
- Bob Prince Gymnastics Center
- 7,500 square feet of carpet
- Competition spring floor exercise area
- In ground tumble track
- Extra uneven bars and stations
- Large balance beam area
- Pre-school area with lots of equipment
- Large pit with a single bar, slide, zip line and more!
- All boys apparatus
- Various levels of Gymnastic Instruction
- Cardio Areas
- Nine televisions and Cardio Theater on most machines
- Over 50 pieces of cardio equipment:
- Treadmills, Arc Trainers, recumbent and upright bikes, stairmasters, ellipticals, rowing machines, Spin bikes
- 3,018 Square feet Strength Training Area
- 18-station Cybex Selectorized Circuit Equipment
- Seven Plate-loaded Pieces
- Benches and Free weights
- Two Fitness Rooms
- Kid's Zone with Indoor playground (Drop in charge may apply. Please see the facility fees for more information.)
- Licensed Preschool
- Child-Sitting Facility
- Two Fitness Studios
- Fitness Class Schedule
- Facility Fees
- Annual Pass
- Family Pass
- Verification of Residency
- Drop-In Facility Use
- and more...
Parties and Groups at the Paul Derda Recreation Center
To reserve a room at the Paul Derda Recreation Center, please submit a permit request for a rental through B-REx.com (Click on Facilities and select Party or Groups Reservations under the PDRC location.
Reservations are taken first come first serve. Please allow 72 business hours for processing. Questions may be directed to the Broomfield Reservation Line at 303.464.5509. We request at least two weeks notice for reservations and
Parties at PDRC
Celebrate your birthday at the Paul Derda Recreation Center and take advantage of one of our party packages which include use of one of our three party rooms. Our party rooms are located directly off of the pool area or across from the indoor playground and are conveniently equipped with refrigerators, sinks and microwaves. All party packages include a party room for 2 hours and use of our facility.
- Indoor Aquatic Park with inner tube and body slides, waterfalls, and interactive play structure.
- Indoor Playground (for kids 7 and younger) where kids feel like they’re in a friendly forest.
- Gymnasium for basketball.
Basic Party Packages
Broomfield County residents who wish to book a birthday party must have a current Resident ID Card. Please see Passes and Fees for a description on how to obtain one.
Family Rec Pass holders get a 20% discount on their Basic Party Package Rental. Individual Rec Pass holders get a 10% discount on their Basic Party Package Rental.* The rental includes all guests - adults and children.
|Number of Guests||Broomfield County Resident||Non-Resident|
|Up to 15 guests||$93.00||$187.00|
|Up to 25 guests||$123.00||$241.00|
|Up to 50 guests||$231.00||$349.00|
*Discounts on parties only available when party is for pass holders and reserved by pass holders.
** Includes larger party room to accommodate all of your guests
***Resident rates can only be obtained by having a valid Resident Recreation ID card. Please see Passes and Fees for details
Tumble & Play Party - Basic Party Package + $75.00
Includes 1 hour in our Gymnastics Center with an inflatable party room for 2 hours, and use of facility. For safety purposes this party is for a maximum of 15 participants - 12 years old and under. One to two staff will supervise children. A maximum of three adults will be allowed to help supervise in the Gymnastics Center.
Paul Derda Recreation Center Food Policy
Please do not bring full meals to the recreation center unless you have a room reservation. Cake, ice cream, cupcakes, pizza, party subs and any other similar foods are only permitted with a room rental. Glass containers are not allowed in the facility. Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks are welcome. Coolers will be checked.
Paul Derda Recreation Center Pool Safety Checks
On weekends, holidays and no-school days, we will clear the pool for a 20-minute safety check at 3 p.m.
Adults, 18 and older, will be allowed to swim in the pool during this time, as well as any programmed swimming lessons. All other patrons will need to exit the pool during the safety check.
All slides and features and the family hot tub will be closed and turned off during the safety check. The outdoor spray ground and adults only hot tub will remain open.
During the safety check, it is important for children to check in with groups or family members, hydrate, go to the bathroom, and take a much-needed rest. Staff will be performing safety checks on the pool and pool equipment. We appreciate your cooperation and assistance with keeping our pool and patrons safe!