Broomfield Public Health Immunization Clinic
The Broomfield Immunization clinic provides up-to-date and reliable information about all recommended vaccines, including COVID-19. Public health nurses administer vaccines to children and adults regardless of age or where you live. Low or no cost vaccines are available to those who have Medicaid, are uninsured, underinsured, or paying out of pocket. We do not accept or bill private insurance.
- Make an appointment by calling the main Public Health office at 720.887.2220. .
- Learn more about who should get fall vaccines and when.
- Find additional COVID-19 vaccine clinics if you are not eligible to be vaccinated at BPHE's Immunization Clinic.
- Please bring all current immunization records to the appointment. If you are unable to locate records, please contact our office in advance.
- Payment methods include: Medicaid, cash, credit cards and checks.
- The clinic does not accept private insurance or Medicare, and payment is due at time of service.
If insurance will not cover your vaccinations, please call the Public Health Office at 720.887.2220 to discuss costs and eligibility.
- If you need a copy or have lost your COVID vaccine immunization card, visit Colorado's vaccine record site for instructions to access your digital COVID-19 vaccination record.
- Patients and guardians of minors can now use the CIIS Public Portal to view and print an official record of their immunizations.
- To obtain a copy of immunization records through our office, complete the Release Immunization Records form.
- Immunize Colorado - Keeping Colorado Communities Healthy
- Immunization Action Coalition - helpful handouts and answers to questions about vaccinations.
- Required and recommended vaccines -Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- School Required Vaccines -Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Easy to read chart: 2023 Recommended Immunizations for Children from Birth Through 6 Years Old - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- ACIP recommended immunization schedule for adults - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Vaccinations for Adults: You’re never too old to get vaccinated! -Immunization Action Coalition
The media buys and collateral referencing this website are partially supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by CDC/HHS, or the U.S. Government.