Broomfield Public Health Immunization Clinic
The Broomfield Immunization clinic provides up-to-date and reliable information about all recommended vaccines, including COVID-19. Public health nurses administer vaccines to children and adults regardless of age or where you live. Low or no cost vaccines are available to those who have Medicaid, who are uninsured, underinsured or paying out of pocket. We do not accept or bill private insurance.
- Make an appointment by calling the main Public Health office at 720.887.2220.
- Please bring all current immunization records to the appointment. If you are unable to locate records, please contact our office in advance.
- Payment methods include: Medicaid, cash, credit cards and checks.
- The clinic does not accept private insurance or Medicare, and payment is due at time of service.
- If insurance will not cover your vaccinations, please call the Public Health Office at 720.887.2220 to discuss costs and eligibility.
- Vaccine Prices
- If you need a copy or have lost your COVID vaccine immunization card, click here for instructions to access your digital COVID-19 vaccination record.
- Patients and guardians of minors can now use the CIIS Public Portal to view and print an official record of their immunizations.
- To obtain a copy of immunization records through our office, complete the Release Immunization Records form.
- Immunize for GOOD - Colorado Children's Immunization Coalition
- Immunization Action Coalition - helpful handouts and answers to questions about vaccinations.
- Required and recommended vaccines -Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Vaccines required to enter child care -Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Easy to read chart: 2022 Recommended Immunizations for Children from Birth Through 6 Years Old - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- ACIP recommended immunization schedule for adults - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Vaccinations for Adults: You’re never too old to get vaccinated! -Immunization Action Coalition