- Urgent Home Repair Program - A program for low-income Broomfield homeowners to help with one-time emergency repairs to their home. Application Packet
- Homeownership Counseling and Financial Fitness Classes - A free service to Broomfield residents to prepare for home ownership and meet the requirements of the CHFA home mortgage loan program. Link to Boulder County Housing Counseling
- Foreclosure Prevention Counseling - A free service offering assistance to Broomfield homeowners in refinancing, budgeting, and navigating the mortgage lending organizations. Link to Boulder County Housing Counseling
- Home Weatherization Program - Free weatherization improvements to low-income Broomfield residents, offering insulation, furnace replacement, and storm windows. Energy Resource Center (Emergency Conservation Weatherization Program)
- Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program - A two-year self-sufficiency program for Broomfield families which includes a commitment by the family for education, job training, and counseling while provided with rental assistance and other services. Email Sharon Farrell for additional information or call 720.887.2257.
- Down Payment Assistance - Grants equal to 4% of the mortgage amount to qualifying low and moderate-income home buyers in Broomfield through the City and County of Denver Metro Mortgage Assistance Program. Additional information. and Metro Mortgage Web Page.
- Broomfield Housing Needs Assessment - Report conducted by BBC Research & Consulting HERE.
- Broomfield Housing Needs Assessment PowerPoint Presentation to City Council on April 17, 2018, HERE.
- Broomfield Mobile Home Owners Handbook HERE. Ordinance No. 2083 Amending Chapter 17-42 of the Broomfield Municipal Code to adopt additional regulations relating to mobile home communities HERE.
- Free Legal Help for Tenants - For qualifying low-income residents in Adams County and the City and County of Broomfield. Flyer HERE.
Working in partnership with the community, Federal and State housing funding and regulatory agencies, developers, and neighboring communities, the Broomfield Housing Authority provides a variety of housing programs to meet the diverse and changing needs of Broomfield residents, especially those with low and moderate income, to enhance their quality of life.