- Urgent Home Repair Program - A program for low-income Broomfield homeowners to help with one-time emergency repairs to their home. Application Packet
- Homeownership Counseling and Financial Fitness Classes - A free service to Broomfield residents to prepare for home ownership and meet the requirements of the CHFA home mortgage loan program. Link to Boulder County Housing Counseling
- Foreclosure Prevention Counseling - A free service offering assistance to Broomfield homeowners in refinancing, budgeting, and navigating the mortgage lending organizations. Link to Boulder County Housing Counseling
- Home Weatherization Program - Free weatherization improvements to low-income Broomfield residents, offering insulation, furnace replacement, and storm windows. Energy Resource Center (Emergency Conservation Weatherization Program)
- Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program - A two-year self-sufficiency program for Broomfield families which includes a commitment by the family for education, job training, and counseling while provided with rental assistance and other services. Email Sharon Farrell for additional information or call 720.887.2257.
- Down Payment Assistance - Grants equal to 4% of the mortgage amount to qualifying low and moderate-income home buyers in Broomfield through the City and County of Denver Metro Mortgage Assistance Program. Additional information. and Metro Mortgage Web Page.
- Broomfield Housing Needs Assessment - Report conducted by BBC Research & Consulting HERE.
- Broomfield Housing Needs Assessment PowerPoint Presentation to City Council on April 17, 2018, HERE.
- Broomfield Mobile Home Owners Handbook English version HERE. Spanish version HERE. Ordinance No. 2083 Amending Chapter 17-42 of the Broomfield Municipal Code to adopt additional regulations relating to mobile home communities HERE.
- Free Legal Help for Tenants - For qualifying low-income residents in Adams County and the City and County of Broomfield. English Flyer HERE. Spanish Flyer HERE.