Broomfield Arts, Culture and Science (ACS) Funding Program
The Broomfield City Council authorizes funds to support arts, culture and science programs offered to the community.
Total funding available for 2021 is $15,922. See grant requirements below. Click here for print version.
- A grant for a program in the arts, culture or sciences must be submitted.
- The program and outcomes for the community must be thoroughly explained.
- Minimum grant request is $750 and maximum grant request is $2,000.
- The application is due by 4 p.m. on July 31, 2021.
- Schools and nonprofits are encouraged to apply.
- Please limit grant applications to one program per applicant organization. Not applicable to teachers.
- Funding period: January - December 2022
- This grant application is available online at broomfield.submittable.com. You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit to these forms.
- Here is a quick guide on how to get started: submittable.help/submitters/making-new-submissions/how-do-i-submit
- Project Budget Template
- Planned Activities Template
- Grant Application Questions
- An applicant organization is defined as a school, nonprofit organization, an organization that qualifies as a nonprofit organization or uses a fiscal sponsor to qualify.
- When using a fiscal sponsor/agent, the applicant organization must focus the application on their own program, organizational structure, and funding, and not that of the fiscal agent.
- Programs must be presented in Broomfield County.
- Funding requests for general operations, capital campaigns, individuals, and trip or event sponsorships will not be considered due to limited ACS funding.
- Organizations that receive SCFD funding are not eligible to receive Arts, Culture, and Science funding in the same year.
- Broomfield resident organizations will receive priority consideration.
- Total funding available for 2021 is $15,922
- Applications must be submitted broomfield.submittable.com
- The Cultural Council will review the grant applications on September 14, 2021.
- Grant checks will be awarded in December for use in 2022, pending receipt of signed applicant contract.
- Final Program Summary Reports for 2021 grant recipients will be due to Cultural Affairs on March 1, 2023.
- Final Reports must be submitted to be eligible for funds for the next grant cycle.
- Why do I need to submit a W9? The City and County of Broomfield requires a W9 for payment.
- How will teachers receive the grant funding? Teachers will be paid directly. Please submit a W9 with the teacher's information.
For questions, please contact Cheryl German at email@example.com or 303.464.5829.