Starting June 1, 2021 many City and County of Broomfield services will offer walk-in, by appointment, or virtual services —or all three—for the convenience and safety of residents. Please note many, if not all, services are also available online via self-service, or over the phone.
In the meantime, you may notice fewer available appointments in the online scheduling systems for dates June 1 and beyond. This reduction in appointment availability is to ensure the ability to accommodate residents using drop-in services June 1 and beyond. If you are unable to secure an appointment and require services on a specific date after June 1, please plan to utilize drop-in service. If you are flexible with your service date and prefer services by appointment, please find the next available time in the online scheduling system.
Thank you for your patience as Broomfield returns to offering many methods to access City and County services to best serve the diverse needs of our community. A detailed list of how to access specific services will be available starting May 18.
NOTE: This office is not a Driver's Licensing office.
You can now make an appointment for select title and vehicle registration services. Before making an appointment, check if your business with the City and County of Broomfield can be completed online.
- Motor Vehicle will be available for in-person appointments ONLY Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays.
- If you have questions, please call 303.464.5888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The City and County of Broomfield, Motor Vehicle office, can only title, register and renew vehicle registrations for Broomfield County residents. If you do not live in Broomfield County, Please contact the Motor Vehicle office for the County in which you reside.
Easy Ways to Renew your Vehicle Plates
- Online Vehicle Plate Renewal
Please note: Additional fees may be assessed for online transactions
- MV Express Kiosk
Broomfield Town Center King Soopers at 12167 Sheridan Blvd.
- Download the App
- Renew by Mail Please send your check made payable to Broomfield County at 1 Descombes Dr, Broomfield 80020. Please write your license plate number on the check.
Please use the following online resources to connect with Broomfield Motor Vehicle staff members.
- Submit a Motor Vehicle Support Request
- Motor Vehicle FAQs
- Emissions: visit Air Care Colorado
- Driver License: This office is not for Colorado Driver License or ID Cards. For Driver License information please click HERE