By Appointment ONLY Starting 11.23.2020
** Due to the impact of COVID-19, there is a significant delay for online license plate orders, if you need plates we recommend visiting our Motor Vehicle Office rather than ordering them online. If you are waiting for plates that you ordered online, please contact our office so that we can issue a temporary permit at no cost.
NOTE: This office is not a Driver's Licensing office. You can now make an appointment for select title and vehicle registration services. Before making an appointment, check if your business with the City and County of Broomfield can be completed online.
- Motor Vehicle will be available for in-person appointments ONLY Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays.
- If you have questions, please call 303.464.5888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The City and County of Broomfield, Motor Vehicle office, can only title, register and renew vehicle registrations for Broomfield County residents. If you do not live in Broomfield County, Please contact the Motor Vehicle office for the County in which you reside.
Please use the following online resources to connect with Broomfield Motor Vehicle staff members.
- Submit a Motor Vehicle Support Request
- Motor Vehicle FAQs
- Emissions: visit Air Care Colorado
- Driver License: This office is not for Colorado Driver License or ID Cards. For Driver License information please click HERE