High School Equivalency Preparation Classes!
We have partnered with Coal Creek Adult Education Center to bring high school equivalency preparation classes in-person to Broomfield Workforce Center.
- Classes start on Tue., October 19
- Classes held Tuesday/Thursday from 1 - 3 p.m.
- Broomfield Workforce Center, 100 Spader Way, Broomfield, CO 80020
- Registration Fee: Free! (for the seven week course)
- More info: phone 303.819.4104, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month
The Workforce Center in is offering courses related to disability employment during the month of October.
ConnectingColorado.com registrants can register for events by logging in to their account and going to the Workshops tab. If not registered, you may do so at ConnectingColorado.com.
For virtual events please see links on the calendar below by clicking on the day/event. Everyone is welcome to utilize our services.
Choose "Agenda" on the far right side of the calendar below to see items in a list format. Arrow over to the month you wish to see on the far left side.
The Workforce Center is available by appointment (for the Unemployment Insurance Call Center direct hotline use or to schedule with a Workforce Specialist) and open for drop-in/walk-in (no appointment needed) use of the Resource Room/computers. See available hours of operation on the right hand column of this page or make an online appointment.
- The Workforce Center will be closed from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. to allow for mid-day cleaning
Please note, many city and county services are also available online via self-service, or over the phone. Learn more about the reopening of City and County of Broomfield Services.
- If you are experiencing job loss or reduction in work hours please file a claim for Unemployment Insurance Benefits through the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- Information on health insurance options after job loss
Complete your registration with Workforce through www.ConnectingColorado.com