Welcome to Camp Explorer Summer Camp 2020!
Summer is just around the corner and so is Camp Explorer! Camp Explorer is licensed by the State of Colorado and is held to the highest standards. Our program is open to any child who 6-15 years old. We offer a fantastic summer camp program that makes sure your kids have fun all summer long! Kids are busy with games, arts & crafts, field trips, swimming, and playing. Trips from previous years include The Zoo, Broomfield Bay, Water World, Hiking, Elitches, Defy Thornton, Denver Museum and many more.
COVID-19 Summer Camp Updates
Camp Explorer will run for summer of 2020, however due to COVID-19 we have updated dates, times, policies and protocols.
- Camp Explorer 2020 will run from June 29th until August 14th.
- Modified hours of operation are 8:00AM-3:30PM
- Camp will run out of 3 locations: PDRC, Commons Park and Community Park. Locations are determined based on age groups.
- Due to transportation restrictions all off site field trips have been cancelled and camp will stay onsite daily. However, we will be bringing field trips and guest speakers onsite each week at every location!
In addition to updated dates, times and locations we will be following strict protocols for all staff, campers and parents. For a full list of our updated practices please Click Here.
Our updated protocols are based on updated state regulations set forth by the state of Colorado. If you have questions or need more information about our camp this year contact Jenna Crowe: email@example.com or by phone: 303-464-5541.
Through it all are still committed to providing the same quality care with many fun, and different activities planned daily! We are excited for a fun, albeit different, summer!
2020 Summer Camp Registration:
We still has limited spots available for Summer camp 2020!
For information or to Register: Please contact Jenna Crowe by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 303-464-5541
PLEASE NOTE: There will be a non-refundable $55.00 registration fee for each child. Registration fee payable on the day of registration.
- Download the Summer Camp Registration packet 2020
- Download the 2020 Parent Manual
- Sandbox Registration
Camp FAQs here:
Where do I sign up for Camp Explorer?
- Registration for Camp Explorer programs can be done online at B-Rex.com.
- You will need to login or create an account in B-Rex prior to registering for camp.
- Registration is required in order to be able to register for any weeks of Camp Explorer.
Registration does NOT sign your child up for Camp Explorer.
Does Camp Explore take CCAP funding?
- Yes, we do. To enroll in this program please contact Kim Evelsizer at email@example.com.
Can I get my child on a waitlist?
- Yes! We encourage you to get on the waitlist if a particular day or week is listed as full.
- Families on the waitlist will be notified as soon as a spot opens up on a first come-first served basis.
What is Post Camp?
- Post Camp is field trip only days based out of Paul Derda Rec Center.
- These days are "register by day" only and are separate from regular camp weeks.
- Space is extremely limited for both Post camps, so sign up early!
Will a camp schedule be available?
- Yes! A camp schedule will be made available.
- Please note the schedule provided is tentative and subject to change.
Can I sign up for different options every week?
- Yes! You can choose one of three options each week:
Can I sign up for one day at a time?
- We are no longer able to accept single day registrations for Camp Explorer. Parents must choose one of the three available options.
Where is camp? What about Post Camp?
- Camp Explorer is based out of Broomfield Heights Middle School. Unless otherwise informed, all drop-off and pickups will take place at the school.
- Post Camp will be located at Paul Derda Recreation Center.
Does camp fill up quickly?
- Camp does tend to fill quickly. However, we encourage anyone who was not able to secure a spot in camp to register for our wait list as we do have cancellations.
Is a sibling discount offered?
- At this time, no sibling discount is available.
What is CampDocs?
- CampDocs is a secure server where your camper’s information will be stored for access by our program directors and coordinators. Your camper’s profile in CampDocs will need to be completed 2 weeks before the first day of participation.
What are the program hours for camp?
- Camp hours are 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Drop off for camp is between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. Pick up time is between 4-6 p.m.
What questions do you have? Please submit your questions here so we can add more to this FAQs page.
- Outdoor camp has been cancelled.
- Camp has added more groups this year! Please make sure to register your child based on the grade level they are currently in.
- Camp offers three weekly options (see below). We do not allow daily registrations. BUT you can enroll week by week!
- Extension camp will be held at Paul Derda Recreation Center from Aug. 3 - 14, 2020! Full week, Mon/Wed/Fri, and Tues/Th option available for ALL camp groups. You will need to register for this separately. Spots are limited!
Camp options and Fees:
Full week (Mon-Fri)