Welcome to Camp Explorer Summer Camp 2021!
Summer is just around the corner and so is Camp Explorer! Camp Explorer is licensed by the State of Colorado and is held to the highest standards. Our program is open to any child who 6-15 years old. We offer a fantastic summer camp program that makes sure your kids have fun all summer long! Kids are busy with games, arts & crafts, field trips, swimming, and playing.
Summer Camp Registration 2021
- Pre-registration for summer camp begins on February 15th for residents and February 17th for non-residents at 8am.
- Pre-registration guarantees you a spot in camp!
To Register: Visit B-REx.com
Registration for your specific dates of interest will open on March 15th
PRIOR TO REGISTRATION: You must prove you are a resident to enroll for resident rates
- Residents must come to PDRC or BCC and obtain a Resident Recreation ID Card for all individuals participating in preschool for the 2021-2022 school year. If you already have a resident account, you will not need to set up a new one.
- Please visit this link: Verification of Residency for more information
Summer 2021 Camp Updates
- Camp will begin on June 2nd
- This year Grades 6-8 will be held outdoors and the camp hours for MWF Pikes and T/TH Outdoor camp will be 8am-4:30pm.
- T/TH Outdoor camp will begin the week of June 8th.
- All other groups will be indoors. Specific locations TBD. Hours of operation will be 7:30am-5:30pm
Camp Explorer will run for summer of 2021, however due to COVID-19 we have updated policies and protocols.
**Summer 2021 policies and procedures will be posted at a later date**
If you have questions or need more information about our camp this year contact Jenna Crowe: email@example.com or by phone: 303-464-5541.
Through it all are still committed to providing the same quality care with many fun, and different activities planned daily! We are excited for an excellent summer!
2021 Summer Camp Registration:
Pre-Registration for Summer 2021 will be February 15th for residents and February 17th for non-residents.
- You will pre-register for your campers specific age group
- Pre-registration guarantees you a spot in our camp!
- There is no pre-registration fee at the time of Pre-registration
- After Pre-registration, the Recreation Specialist will be in contact with you in a couple weeks to give out more information
- Registration for your specific dates of interest at camp will open on March 15th
PLEASE NOTE: While there is no registration fee at time of Pre-registration, this will be applied as a non-refundable deposit at time of registration on March 15th.
For information or to Register: Please contact Jenna Crowe by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 303-464-5541
To Register: Visit B-REx.com
Camp FAQs here:
Where do I sign up for Camp Explorer?
- Registration for Camp Explorer programs can be done online at B-Rex.com.
- You will need to login or create an account in B-Rex prior to registering for camp.
- Registration is required in order to be able to register for any weeks of Camp Explorer.
Registration does NOT sign your child up for Camp Explorer.
Does Camp Explore take CCAP funding?
- Yes, we do. To enroll in this program please contact Kim Evelsizer at email@example.com.
Can I get my child on a waitlist?
- Yes! We encourage you to get on the waitlist if a particular day or week is listed as full.
- Families on the waitlist will be notified as soon as a spot opens up on a first come-first served basis.
What is Post Camp?
- Post Camp is field trip only days based out of Paul Derda Rec Center.
- These days are "register by day" only and are separate from regular camp weeks.
- Space is extremely limited for both Post camps, so sign up early!
Will a camp schedule be available?
- Yes! A camp schedule will be made available.
- Please note the schedule provided is tentative and subject to change.
Can I sign up for different options every week?
- Yes! You can choose one of three options each week:
Can I sign up for one day at a time?
- We are no longer able to accept single day registrations for Camp Explorer. Parents must choose one of the three available options.
Where is camp? What about Post Camp?
- Camp Explorer is based out of Broomfield Heights Middle School. Unless otherwise informed, all drop-off and pickups will take place at the school.
- Post Camp will be located at Paul Derda Recreation Center.
Does camp fill up quickly?
- Camp does tend to fill quickly. However, we encourage anyone who was not able to secure a spot in camp to register for our wait list as we do have cancellations.
Is a sibling discount offered?
- At this time, no sibling discount is available.
What is CampDocs?
- CampDocs is a secure server where your camper’s information will be stored for access by our program directors and coordinators. Your camper’s profile in CampDocs will need to be completed 2 weeks before the first day of participation.
What are the program hours for camp?
- Camp hours are 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Drop off for camp is between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. Pick up time is between 4-6 p.m.
What questions do you have? Please submit your questions here so we can add more to this FAQs page.
Camp options and Fees:
Full week (Mon-Fri)
T/TH Outdoor camp grades 6-8