Online and Appointment Services
Online services are the fastest way to complete your City and County of Broomfield business, but starting May 18 you can now access select City and County of Broomfield services by appointment!
Before making an appointment, check if your business with the City and County of Broomfield can be completed online. Use the "Online Services" tab to view all online services, and the "Services By Appointment" tab to view all services currently offering in person, one-on-one appointments.
If you need to make an appointment, please review the customer guidelines before doing so, noting:
- Face coverings are required for all persons entering a City and County of Broomfield facility.
- IF YOU ARE SICK or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as a fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, or cough, do not come to the building. Please stay home, and reschedule your appointment for 14 days after your symptoms are gone.
- If you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or COVID-19 like symptoms, please stay home, and reschedule your appointment for 14 days after your known contact.
- Access assessor records online
- View current development projects under consideration in Broomfield
- Access Engineering Permits and Forms
- Fence permit applications
- Motor Vehicle online services mydmv.colorado.gov
- Property tax payments
- Search the Parcel and Floodplain database
- Access planning applications and handouts such as permit applications
- File for Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Register with the network of Colorado Workforce Centers.
- Pay your Water/sewer bill
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage License and Civil Union
- Applicants must be getting married in the State of Colorado within 35 days of application. Make an appointment.
- Motor Vehicle
- Vehicle renewals - Please note that these transactions can be processed using the following options and do not require an office visit. Please visit the Broomfield Motor Vehicle website for online options. Colorado Forms
- For the following services - Make an appointment
- New Vehicle Purchase- Colorado Dealership.
- Purchased a New Vehicle - Private Party
- Moving to Broomfield County from Out of State
- Duplicate Title Request
- Handicap Placard Request
- Notary Services
- Witness the signing of important documents and administer oaths. (Broomfield residents only). Make an appointment.
- Apply for a new passport or renew an expiring passport. Please visit this page to see fees, required documents and more detailed needs for your appointment. Make an appointment.
- Online Appointments for Paul Derda Recreation Center & Broomfield Library
- View appointments and reservation services available from Broomfield Parks, Recreation and Senior Services as well as Broomfield Library and Cultural Affairs.
- Recording of Documents
- Ex-officio recorder of property and other legal documents for the City and County of Broomfield. Make an appointment.