2020 Virtual Broomfield Days: September 19-26, 2020
Broomfield Days has moved from Midway Park to your living room!
This year, enjoy a virtual Broomfield Days from Sept. 19-26. Share and view photos of past Broomfield Days, participate in the Dogs of Broomfield Days doggie photo contest, submit a Broomfield Days memory, browse products available from virtual vendors, see restaurants offering Broomfield Days take-out specials, and watch musical performances from Creative Broomfield’s Summer Concert Series and other local performers!
Visit broomfield.org/virtualbroomfielddays to join in the celebration.
- Dogs of Broomfield Days Photo Contest: Submit your Broomfield Days dog photo for a chance to have a new dog waste station installed in a Broomfield park in your dog's honor!
- Broomfield Days Memories: Remember yesterday and share a memory from Broomfield Days’ past! This can be a photo or a narrative.
- Vendors and Artisans: Submit your "virtual booth" for users to browse during virtual Broomfield Days.
- Restaurants: Offer a Broomfield Days takeout special.
- Performers: Show off your skills and submit your Broomfield Days performance.
Broomfield’s number one priority is the health and safety of residents.
The difficult decision to cancel Broomfield Days was a public health decision based on the data and gathering size restrictions in the state’s public health orders.
Current limitations are set at 175 people, with a maximum of 500 people allowed to gather if Broomfield is approved for the next, highest current available level, Protect Our Neighbor. Broomfield Days typically records between 15,000 and 25,000 people in one day, on one block of Midway Boulevard.
As we continue to navigate these uncertain times, one thing stands true – we are proud of all Broomfield residents for stepping up to do their part to slow the spread of the deadly coronavirus. When our beloved Broomfield Days returns in 2021 it will be bigger, better, and brighter than ever before.
In the meantime, we ask you to share with us your photos and favorite memories of Broomfield Days gone by. We’d love to see photos of vendor booths from Broomfield Days inception, a pic of you as a kid walking in the parade in the ’80s and ’90s, or a float cruising down Midway when Broomfield was still a small town. Share them on your social media pages with hashtag #BroomfieldDaysMemories or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the latest on COVID-19, prevention tips, testing information, resources, and more visit Broomfield.org/COVID.
Congratulations to Edie Mann
Winner of the 2020 Broomfield Days Logo & Theme Contest!
This year's design: