Passes and Fees
Broomfield Community Center (BCC)
280 Spader Way
|Age||Daily Drop-In||10-Punch Pass||20-Punch Pass|
Paul Derda Recreation Center (PDRC)
13201 Lowell Blvd.
|Age||Daily Drop-In||10-Punch Pass||20-Punch Pass||Annual Pass*
- Resident Recreation ID Card - Free
- Without a Resident Recreation ID
Cardyou will pay the non-resident rate to drop-in. Two forms of ID are required to obtain a Resident Recreation ID Card or Resident pass
Annual Pass* (Combined)
Purchase of an All Facility Recreation Pass includes entry to PDRC, BCC and The Bay. Pass holders receive the following added value:
- Free Child Sitting
- Free Youth Weight Room Certification
Pilatesand Tai Chi classes included
- 25% off Personal Trainer and Private Pilates Reformer Fees
- $10 discount on massage fees
- Special pricing on some programs.
- Discount on Basic Party Packages
- Drop in Fitness classes
- Contractual programs are not included
Annual Family Pass or Couples Pass
A family includes a parent, guardian and all children claimed as dependents on your income tax and living in same household. Pass fees are based on the number of family members, adults (18 yrs and older) and children (17 years and younger). All couples, regardless of marital status or orientation, who can prove they live together in same household (see residency requirements) are eligible for the Adult Couple Pass. All Family passes must have at least one adult on the pass.
*When you chose the monthly payment plan, the first two months are due upfront and then monthly on the 15th of every month after that. Monthly payments must be paid through automatic billing with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). The first two months payments are non-refundable.
Cancelling your Pass
If you would like to cancel your Annual All Facility pass, you can do so at any time online or in person. Cancelled passes are charged through the end of the current cycle (upcoming 15th of the month) and remain active through that time. No refunds are given for partial months and no other monthly payments will be taken. No cancellation fees or processing fees are charged. If you paid in full at time of purchase for your pass, your pass will be charged through the end of the current cycle (upcoming 15th of the month) and you will be given credit for the remaining balance not used which can be used towards other purchases or refunded. If you request a refund, you will be charged a $10 processing fee.
If you would like to cancel your punch pass, you may do so online or in person. Punch passes are pro-rated and credit given for unused punches remaining which can be used towards other purchases or refunded. If you request a refund, you will be charged a $10 processing fee.
View more information on registration.
Verification of Residency
Who Qualifies for a Resident Rate?
- Any person owning taxable real or personal property in the City and County of Broomfield and can show verification.
- Any person permanently residing within the City and County of Broomfield (but who may not necessarily own property) AND can show two forms of "verification of residency".
- Your current valid Colorado driver's license or Colorado identification card with a current address; OR
- A photo ID AND two of the following documents showing correct name,
current dateand current Broomfield address:
- Utility bill (phone or water bill)
- Car registration
- Voter registration card
- Statement from major creditor
- Recent Broomfield County Tax notice
- Rental contract/mortgage statement
- If you work in Broomfield, you are eligible to receive the Resident Rate by showing proof of employment at a Broomfield business. Please note this resident status is for the employee only and entitles the employee to receive resident rates for admissions, passes, punch cards and recreation programs but it is not applicable toward facility rentals. Other family members do not qualify for resident rates/status. The following proof of employment must be presented to receive the resident rates:
- A Photo ID and one of the following:
- Recent Pay stub showing name and address of company; or
- Letter from employer on business letterhead (business cards are not accepted)
- If you are not sure whether you live within the Broomfield City and County Limits, please check your tax notice or call the Broomfield Recreation Services at 303-464-5500 or 303-460-6900
Resident Recreation ID Card
The Resident Recreation ID card can be used to secure the discounted daily drop-In fee when visiting the Paul Derda Recreation Center, Broomfield Community Center or the Bay. This card is valid for two years and is free of charge. You are required to show proof of residency to receive this card. Each time you renew your Resident ID card, Resident Punch Card or Resident Recreation Pass you will be asked to show current verification of residency.
Resident Card and Pass Renewals
Each time you renew your Resident ID card, Resident Punch Card or Resident Recreation Pass you will be asked to show current proof of residency.
Drop-In Facility Use and Fitness Drop-In Fees
The drop-in fee is for building entry, building use and fitness classes and applies to anyone entering the building for activities other than programs. This fee includes the use of the weight room, gymnasium, swimming pool, spa, and drop-in fitness classes (except Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates). You will also be asked to pay admission fees for drop-in use of a party room or fitness studio*. Anyone who wishes to pay the discounted resident rates is required to present their resident ID card or show proof of residency. (See Verification of Residency)
*Party rooms are not available on a drop-in basis for birthday parties or other organized parties. Party rooms and fitness rooms cannot be guaranteed for use on a drop-in basis.