Important and Valuable Senior Resources
- Broomfield Senior Resource Guide:
- Denver Regional Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging
- Denver Regional Council of Governments Network of Care
- North Metro Fire Department, Ambulance Membership Program (AMP): The North Metro Ambulance Program helps off set the medical bills after an ambulance ride due to an emergency. This service can be very valuable for you and your family. Memberships are available year round and last one year. Please see the North Metro Fire Department website for more information.
- Resource Consultation: If you or someone you know is having trouble caring for themselves or is caring for an older family member, please call our office for assistance. We can help identify needs for service, resources and the decision making process.
- Senior Reach: Senior Reach is a community program to help provide various health services to seniors. Help is provided to those in need of mental, physical, emotional, social or economic aid. This program is at no cost to the senior. If you know of someone or are in need of services yourself, please contact Senior Reach at 866-217-5808 or visit their website.
- Communities Against Senior Exploitation (CASE): CASE is a crime prevention program and is being presented through the 17th Judicial District Attorney's Office for churches or other organizations that want to learn about fraud prevention, intervention and victim support for our community's elderly population. For information contact Krista Flannigan at the 17th Judicial District Attorney's Office at 303-835-5639. Read more in general about the CASE partnership on the Denver District Attorney's website.