Easy Ride Transportation
Broomfield Easy Ride provides quality transportation for Broomfield residents aged 60+ and individuals with disabilities. All riders must be registered before scheduling. Register by calling 303.464.5534, or by filling out the EasyRide Client Information Form.
Easy Ride is currently operating at full capacity. Masks are not required on the buses, however, if you are ill, please be mindful of the health of the driver and others in the vehicle and ask the driver for a mask.
Easy Ride operations
- Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
The earliest drop-off is at 8:45 a.m. and the latest pick-up is at 4:15 p.m. Easy Ride goes outside of Broomfield for medical trips only.
See the Easy Ride flyer for boundaries.
Please schedule your transportation to appointments as soon as you know the date and time (up to 21 days in advance, but at least three business days). This helps accommodate all member's needs. Please Note: when requesting a ride with less than three days' notice, every effort will be made to accommodate your ride, however, short notice requests can not be guaranteed.
Please see the Easy Ride flyer for information on grocery and Walmart trips.
Easy Ride will be closed on the following days:
- Friday, November 10, in observance of Veteran's Day
- Thursday, November 23, in observance of Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 24
- Monday, December 25, in observance of Christmas Day
- Tuesday, December 26, in observance of Christmas Eve
- Monday, January 1, 2024, in observance of New Year's Day
- Monday, January 15, in observance of Martin Luther King Day
- Monday, February 19, in observance of President's Day
- Monday, May 27, in observance of Memorial Day
- Wednesday, June 19, in observance of Juneteenth
- Thursday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day
- Monday, September 2, in observance of Labor Day
- Thursday, November 28, in observance of Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 29
- Tuesday, December 24 in observance of Christmas Eve
- Wednesday, December 25, in observance of Christmas Day
Local Coordinating Council (LLC)
A Local Coordinating Council (LCC) is a formal alliance of community organizations, individuals, local government, and other interested groups that works together to identify and fulfill the public and human service transportation needs of our community.
Other Helpful Links
Drivers do not accept cash. Easy Ride does not operate as a taxi service nor does it make emergency medical trips. When you require immediate attention, you should call 911 to get the proper care.