Thanks to your patience and perseverance to protect our community, public health officials support a slow and guided access to increased City and County of Broomfield services, starting June 1.
Individuals who were born in Colorado (regardless of county of birth or residence) may purchase state-certified copies of their birth certificates at the Recording Office located in the George Di Ciero City and County Building at 1 DesCombes Drive. Birth certificates are issued by appointment.
Additional Vital Records Office Locations:
- Boulder - 3450 Broadway - Boulder, CO 80304 - (303) 441-1100
- Longmont - 515 Coffman, Suite 200 - Longmont, CO 80501 - (303) 678-6166
- Commerce City - 4201 E. 72nd Ave - Commerce City, CO 80022 - (720) 200-1401
- Denver: 4300 Cherry Creek Dr. S - Denver, CO 80246 - (303) 692-2200 and 120 5th Avenue - Denver, CO 80204 - (303) 602-3660
- Golden - 800 Jefferson County Pkwy, Suite 1300 - Golden, CO 80401 - (303) 271-6450
- Greeley - 1551 N. 17th Avenue - Greeley, CO 80631 - (970) 304-6410
- Greenwood Village - 6162 S. Willow Drive, Suite 100 - Greenwood Village, CO 80111 - (303) 220-9200
In order to receive a birth certificate the following documentation is required:
- One item from the Primary List (no expired documents accepted); OR
- Two items from the Secondary List (any document expired more than six months will not be accepted)
- Unacceptable Identification/Documentation
The cost for birth certificates is $20.00 for the first certificate and $13.00 for each additional certificate of the same record purchased on the same day. View or download the birth certificate application - English; birth certificate application - Spanish. Birth certificates may also be ordered through the mail and must include a legible copy of the applicant's state id or driver's license and a completed and signed application.
Broomfield Public Health does not accept online credit card orders. For your convenience, you can process requests through VitalChek Network, Inc. online or by phone at 866.687.1463. An additional fee is charged by VitalChek for using this service. Proof of relationship and a valid photo ID are required to process all requests.
For more information on birth certificates, call 303.464.5819 or visit:
City and County of Broomfield
1 DesCombes Drive
Broomfield, CO 80020