|Art Exhibit Docent - Love art and are people-oriented? We are looking for help on Tuesday mornings.|
|Build It! Program Teen Volunteer - Love Legos and creating things with your hands? Join us Tuesdays this summer.|
|Free Range Playground Teen Volunteer - Help staff with this fun and exciting outdoor event on June 17th.|
|Media Shelver and Pager - Circulation is looking for enthusiastic and detail-oriented volunteers to help shelve media and page.|
|Archive Collections Volunteer - Love history? The Depot Museum is looking for a detailed-oriented and tech savvy volunteer with great writing skills.|
|English Language Conversation Group Teacher - Adult Services is looking for a volunteer to join the Conversation Group team.|
|Want to volunteer for only a couple of hours? - Get in touch to find out about some fun projects we need help with!|
Library & Cultural Affairs Volunteer Program
Interested in volunteering at the Library or Cultural Affairs? We are looking for committed and enthusiastic teens (14+) and adults who want to make a difference in their community. Volunteers will assist staff with basic clerical duties and/or participate in community programs. Opportunities include:
- Shelve and straighten materials
- Assist with preparing marketing materials - stuffing brochures, cutting flyers, etc.
- Assist in counting, sorting, arranging, and re-stocking IRS forms in the front lobby during tax season
- Assist with very basic clerical tasks such as cutting out bookmarks, photocopying, and filing
- Assist with various Children's programs (Summer Reading Program open to teens 12+)
- Book group facilitator
- English conversation group facilitator
- Computer tutor
- Teen Advisory Board member
- Program helper
- Greet patrons visiting exhibits in the Auditorium
How to get involved
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Katherine Skeels at 720.887.2333 or email@example.com
- All applicants are required to have a background check and signed disclosure statement found here.
- For Teen volunteers - check here for more information.
Court-Ordered Community Service
Please call the Community Service Recording at 720.887.2367
- Broomfield residents
- English language fluency
- Offenses which are non-threatening, non-violent, not drug-related, not theft-related, and not sex-related
- Please provide all the requested information
- Weekend hours are not available.
Carrie, Ruth, and Margaret have a combined 93 years of volunteering at the library. They have been volunteering together each Wednesday for the past three decades. Come volunteer at the library and meet lifelong friends.