|Are you part of a group that would like to give back to the community? Broomfield Library is looking for enthusiastic community groups to help clean children's toys on the 4th Saturday of each month from 2-4pm. Groups can volunteer for one month or many. Get in touch to find out more!|
|Broomfield Depot Museum Friends Board is looking for a treasurer! The new board member must be responsible, trustworthy, and excel at handling money. Previous accounting experience preferred.|
|Home Service Delivery Volunteer - Are you compassionate, responsible, and eager to connect people to the library? We are looking for volunteers to select and deliver books to those who cannot physically come to the library.|
|Children's Toy Volunteer - Grab a friend and play a vital role in keeping the popular Children's library clean and ready for fun! We need volunteers who are accountable and detail-oriented to clean children's toys on a weekly basis (Thursday evenings). This would be great for two friends or for someone who likes to keep their hands busy and listen to audiobooks or music.|
Library & Cultural Affairs Volunteer Program
Interested in volunteering at the Library or Cultural Affairs? We are looking for committed and enthusiastic teens (14+) and adults who want to make a difference in their community. Volunteers will assist staff with basic clerical duties and/or participate in community programs. Opportunities include:
- Shelve and straighten materials
- Assist with preparing marketing materials - stuffing brochures, cutting flyers, etc.
- Assist in counting, sorting, arranging, and re-stocking IRS forms in the front lobby during tax season
- Assist with very basic clerical tasks such as cutting out bookmarks, photocopying, and filing
- Assist with various Children's programs (Summer Reading Program open to teens 12+)
- Book group facilitator
- English conversation group facilitator
- Computer tutor
- Teen Advisory Board member
- Program helper
- Greet patrons visiting exhibits in the Auditorium
- Museum Docent
- Home Service volunteer
How to get involved
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Katherine Skeels at 720.887.2333 or email@example.com
- All applicants are required to have a background check and signed disclosure statement found here.
- For Teen volunteers - check here for more information.
Court-Ordered Community Service
Please call the Community Service Recording at 720.887.2367
- Broomfield residents
- English language fluency
- Offenses which are non-threatening, non-violent, not drug-related, not theft-related, and not sex-related
- Please provide all the requested information
- Weekend hours are not available.
Carrie, Ruth, and Margaret have a combined 93 years of volunteering at the library. They have been volunteering together each Wednesday for the past three decades. Come volunteer at the library and meet lifelong friends.