Broomfield has moved from level “medium” to level “low” on the CDC’s COVID-19 Community Levels.
Congratulations, Broomfield! Broomfield has moved to level “low” on the CDC’s COVID-19 Community Levels. This change indicates that the risk of COVID-19 infection is decreasing in Broomfield, and residents should:
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines and boosters
- Maintain improved ventilation throughout indoor spaces when possible
- Follow CDC recommendations for isolation and quarantine, including getting tested if you are exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19
- If you are immunocompromised or high risk for severe disease:
- Have a plan for rapid testing if needed (e.g., having home tests or access to testing)
- Talk to your healthcare provider about whether you are a candidate for treatments like oral antivirals, PrEP, and monoclonal antibodies
People may choose to mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask. Learn more about the COVID-19 Community Levels, locate a testing center, find COVID-19 treatment. and find a COVID-19 vaccine near you.