Broomfield - your voice needs to be heard on SB23-213.
UPDATE - Last night, the Colorado House of Representatives passed SB23-213 on the third reading with several amendments - many removing the changes made in the Senate, which revives Broomfield’s significant concern that the state will remove local control over local land issues. The vote was 37-28 with eight additional cosponsors, including Broomfield’s Representative William Lindstedt.
Broomfield remains opposed to SB23-213 and City staff are actively reaching out to Senators in the North Metro Region to oppose this new version of the bill that was passed in the House last night and to stand firm with the version that was passed in the Senate.
Contact the key Senators below and urge they OPPOSE this ver version of the bill - state preemption is NOT good for Broomfield!
- Contact Senator Faith Winter:
- email: email@example.com
- phone; 303-866-4863
- Contact Senator Dominick Moreno:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 303-866-4857
- Contact Senator Barb Kirkmeyer:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 303-866-4876
- Contact Senator Kevin Priola
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 303-866-4855
- Contract Kyle Mullica:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 303-866-4451
- Contact Senator Sonya Jaquez Lewis:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 303-866-5291
- Contact Senator Rachel Zenzinger:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 303-866-4840