What can I do if my sewer is backing up?

If your sewer is backing up beyond the property line into the main line, a Public Private Improvement Permit needs to be submitted.  Broomfield offers a SEWER program which eligible homeowners could qualify for a reimbursement.  For more information pertaining to the SEWER Program click here.  Once the permit is approved, Broomfield will notify the applicant with the necessary fees; and the applicant shall coordinate with the Broomfield Engineering Inspection Division.

Show All Answers

1. What can I do if I have standing water on my sidewalk or in my curb?
2. What can I do if my sump pump is running all the time?
3. What can I do if my sewer is backing up?
4. Is my property in a floodplain?
5. Do I have to have flood insurance?
6. Can I get flood insurance if my property is not in the 100-year floodplain?
7. Who should I call if there is a street light outage?
8. If a traffic signal is malfunctioning who do I call?
9. Can I place storage pods or dumpsters on the street?
10. Am I required to have a permit for a block party, parade, fun run, or other street closure?
11. Are there weight restrictions or routes specifically for heavy construction or oversize, overweight vehicles?