Commercial and Business Water Rebates
Broomfield is committed to helping businesses save water. As part of that commitment, Broomfield is constantly looking for ways to reduce water consumption by paying customers to convert to water-saving fixtures and practices. Commercial customers make up a quarter of Broomfield's annual sales, which means they have the potential to make a big difference in Broomfield's overall conservation plan.
Please note: Broomfield is a Denver Water customer. Therefore, Broomfield's Rebate Program is consistent with the Denver Water Rebate Program and uses the same qualifying purchases. The qualifying model lists presented on subsequent pages link to the Denver Water Website.
Rebate Program Rules
- Rebate funds are limited and are awarded on a first come, first served basis.
- All application forms must be accompanied by a valid sales receipt. A valid receipt shows purchaser name, installation address, date purchased, manufacturer name/make, model number and the price for each item. The valid receipt must indicate the item is paid-in-full.
- Online purchases must show the manufacturer make and model of the item you are requesting a rebate for. Purchases must show a “paid” status.
- Application forms without complete information or a valid receipt will be returned to the applicant.
- A property is not eligible to receive a rebate for the same item for 10 years:
EXAMPLE: A property that received a high-efficiency toilet rebate in 2019 is not eligible to receive the same rebate until 2029.
- Send rebate applications to Broomfield Water Conservation Rebates, City and County of Broomfield, 1 DesCombes Drive, Broomfield, CO 80020.
- All rebate applications must be submitted within 90 days of the purchase date. No exceptions.
- Installation must be completed within 12 months.
- Only new fixtures qualify. Fixtures that are used, refurbished, rented, received from warranty or insurance claims, exchanged or won as a prize do not qualify for this rebate.
- New fixtures must replace less efficient previous models.
- Broomfield may request access to a customer's properties in order to verify installation of devices eligible for rebates.
- Failure to cash a rebate check within 90 days of issuance shall void the rebate and shall relieve the City and County of Broomfield of any obligation to pay the rebate. Rebate checks cannot be reissued.
- Make a copy of the entire application and receipt and keep the copy for your records.
|Indoor Commercial Rebates||Outdoor Commercial Rebates|
Call 303-464-5601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.