**Please Note - The City and County of Broomfield offices will be closed Monday, July 4th for Independence Day.**
Working in partnership with the community, Federal and State housing funding and regulatory agencies, developers, and neighboring communities, the Broomfield Housing Division provides a variety of housing programs to meet the diverse and changing needs of Broomfield residents, especially those with low and moderate-income, to enhance their quality of life.
Public Comment Opportunity: 2022 Annual Action Plan for CDBG & HOME Funds
- This notice is intended to provide information and the opportunity for public comment. A link to Broomfield's 2022 HUD Annual Action Plan is available from Wednesday, June 1 through Thursday, June 30, 2022 for review.
- Written comments must be received by close of business on Thursday, June 30, 2022.
- Please submit written comments to the City and County Housing Division via email to email@example.com or in person at 1 DesCombes Drive, Broomfield, CO 80020.
- Copies of the Plan accessible to persons with disabilities or in languages other than English are available by request.
Broomfield Home Rehabilitation/Mobile Home Repair Program
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, the Broomfield Home Rehabilitation and Mobile Home Repair program (Home Owner Support) will be offered on a limited basis during the summer due to the capacity of the designated contractor pool. Applications will continue to be accepted from income-qualified homeowners, and critical repairs and improvements will be prioritized. The Housing team is actively seeking additional qualified contractors.
Section 8 Housing
- Broomfield's Section 8 Waitlist - CURRENTLY CLOSED - Applications are not being accepted
- Section 8 may only be applied for through municipalities with an open waitlist. For more information on Section 8, please contact Broomfield Human Services Case Manager, Sharon Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We encourage the community to continue utilizing online city services
- Housing-related inquiries can be answered in person by appointment only
- Appointments may be scheduled by calling 303.438.6392
- Several answers may also be found on our Frequently Asked Questions
If you are unable to locate the information you need, please email email@example.com to help answer your questions and connect you with other supports for more information. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours. Remember, the more specific the question, the more specific the response. Thank you.