Working in partnership with the community, Federal and State housing funding and regulatory agencies, developers, and neighboring communities, the Broomfield Housing Division provides a variety of housing programs to meet the diverse and changing needs of Broomfield residents, especially those with low and moderate-income, to enhance their quality of life.
Broomfield Home Rehabilitation/Mobile Home Repair Program/Urgent Repair Program
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, the Broomfield Home Rehabilitation, Mobile Home Repair program, and Urgent Repair Programs will be managed by Brothers Redevelopment, Inc. These programs are for low-income Broomfield homeowners to assist with repairs to their homes.
- For inquiries about emergency home repair assistance and the application process, contact the Colorado Housing Connects HOTLINE at 1-844-926-6632.
Section 8 Housing
- Broomfield's Section 8 Waitlist - CURRENTLY CLOSED - Applications are not being accepted
- Section 8 may only be applied for through municipalities with an open waitlist. For more information on Section 8, please contact Broomfield Human Services Case Manager, Sharon Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We encourage the community to continue utilizing online city services.
- Housing-related inquiries can be answered in person by appointment only.
- Appointments may be scheduled by calling 303.438.6392
- Several answers may also be found on Broomfield Housing Assistance Frequently Asked Questions.
If you are unable to locate the information you need, please email email@example.com to help answer your questions and connect you with other supports for more information. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours. Remember, the more specific the question, the more specific the response. Thank you.
Housing Program Manager
Administrative Coordinator: Housing
- Broomfield Housing Assistance Frequently Asked Questions
- Broomfield Housing Authority (BHA)
- Broomfield Apartment Directory
- COVID-19 Help and Assistance
- Colorado Tenant’s Guide to Covid-19
- Get and Give Help
- Housing Choice Vouchers (Section 8)
- Broomfield Mobile Home Owners Handbook
- Manual para el propietario de una casa movil
- Ordinance No 2083 - Amending Chapters 17-42 of the Broomfield Municipal Code
City and County of Broomfield
Community Development Office
1 DesCombes Drive
Broomfield, Colorado 80020