Checkout and Renewals
regarding significantly overdue materials.
|Audio Books||21 days||15 items|
|eReaders||21 days||No renewal|
|CDs||21 days||10 items|
|New Fiction||14 days||10 items|
|Downloadable Materials||14 days||4 items No renewal|
|DVDs||7 days||10 items|
|Periodicals||7 days||10 back issues / kids- 2 current issues|
|Video Games||7 days||2 items No renewal|
|Book Group in a Bag||6 weeks||No renewal|
|Museum/Park Passes||7 days||No renewal|
- Renew Online (account login required)
- Call 303-774-3798 to renew by phone
- Most library materials can be renewed twice. See
- There is a hold on the item
- The item is 14 days overdue
- The item is a “Lucky Day” copy
- You have fees exceeding $10
- Your library card has expired
- You will need your library card number to place holds.
- Search the Catalog (Click Place Hold on the right side of the page after you have found the book that you want.)
- Call the Circulation Desk at 720-887-2300 to place a hold.
- Search other libraries (Prospector) (Click Place Hold after you have found the book that you want.)
- Broomfield residents may request Interlibrary Loan by using the online materials request (account login required) or by calling the Information Desk at 720-887-2350
- Holds are limited to 10 items.