As part of its community outreach service, the Broomfield Library provides meeting room space for library events, local government events, cultural, and educational community events, and other programs that directly impact or benefit the Broomfield community. The rooms are not available for private social functions.
For the full policy, download the Meeting Room Policy document Request a reservation online
The study rooms are available by reservation only. The library has four study rooms -- Study Rooms 1, 2, 3 and the Group Study Room - these can be reserved a maximum of two hours and can be reserved a week ahead of time only (excluding group study room which can only be reserved in person for that particular day). Reserve online or call 720-887-2350.
- The noise level must be consistent with the library atmosphere. Radios, stereos, and other music devices should be used with headphones.
- Lights must remain on in the room while in use.
- Rooms left unattended will be relinquished.
- Covered drinks are permissible, food is not allowed in the library.
- The study rooms must be left in good condition.
- Permission to use the study rooms does not imply the library or City and County of Broomfield’s endorsement or sponsorship of any meetings, groups or beliefs.
- The library and the City and County of Broomfield are not liable for any loss of possessions.
- The library and the City and County of Broomfield reserve the right to refuse the use of the study rooms at any time.
- Accommodate four to six people
- Electrical outlets
- Data ports