Creative Broomfield works in partnership with the creative community to cultivate opportunities and programs to connect, create and thrive.
Who is Creative Broomfield?
- We support artists and organizations to move along the spectrum from emerging to sustainable through capacity development
- We facilitate opportunities for audiences and community to see themselves and learn about others through intentionally designed experiences through programs, education and engagement
- We are dedicated to elevating and centering stories and voices, rather than interpreting
- We strive to connect and collaborate with partners in the community
- We continually evolve using new knowledge, data and shared experiences and apply an equity framework to our practices
The Creative Network supports the development, cultivation, and celebration of the creative economy in Broomfield. Programs and resources include Residences in Artistry, Grants and Artist Opportunities, PULSE events, the ARTery, a map of local creatives and community engagement.
Creating connection through storytelling, Creative Broomfield Presents offers events all year! Programs include year-long concerts and performances, Summer Concerts Series and artist in residence programs.
History comes alive in Broomfield through dynamic programs, projects and partnerships.
The Broomfield Public Art program enlivens public space, nurtures community identity and contributes to a vibrant city. Learn more about artist opportunities, the public art collection and upcoming projects.
The 286-seat Broomfield Auditorium is available to rent for performances, recitals and special events. With modern equipment, a knowledgeable technical support team and affordable rental rates, discover what you can create in the auditorium.
The Broomfield Library shares a lobby with the 286-seat Broomfield Auditorium and includes a fireplace, second-story reading terrace, and views of the city park, town plaza, and scenic mountains.
Find out how you can get involved in the creative and art community here in Broomfield.