Job Seeker Services
Come In and Start Your Journey
Looking to find a job, start a career, or changing careers? Broomfield Workforce Center is here for you.
We offer a wide range of no-cost support for anyone looking for a job:
- Resource Room with up-to-date computers
- Software for self-directed job search
- Employment workshops
- One-on-One career coaching and career exploration
- We are proud to offer priority service to our veteran customers and universal access for all.
Events at a Glance:
- Workforce Center Services and Job Search Tools Workshop - The first Wednesday of every month, 9 - 11 a.m.
- Application Assistance Event with Transportation Security Administration
- Tuesday, Nov. 19, 1 - 4 p.m.
- How to Think Like an Employer Workshop - Tuesday, Nov. 19 and Dec. 10, 9 - 11:30 a.m.
- Application Assistance Event with Ball Corporation
- Thursday, Nov. 21, 2 - 4 p.m.
- Resume and Cover Letter Workshop - Tuesday, Nov. 26 and Dec. 17, 9 - 11 a.m.
- Interview Workshop - Tuesday, Dec. 3 and 31, 9 a.m. - Noon
- Winning the Workplace Challenge (also known as Relationship Skills Workshop)
- Friday, Dec. 6, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Outreach Partners at Broomfield Workforce Center:
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) Outreach
- Monday, Nov. 18, 9 a.m. - Noon and Tue. Nov. 26, 1 - 4 p.m. Please call for appointment.
- Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) Outreach
- Monday, Nov. 18, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Please call for appointment.
Career Coaches Available
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) program
- Personalized Assistance
- Personalized Assessment
- Development of a customized plan to obtain employment
- Application and eligibility requirements must be met
|Workforce Resources||Broomfield Resources|
|Register for Services||Veterans Services|
|Young Adult Services||Upcoming Events|
Questions? Call us at 303.464.5855.
For individuals needing reasonable accommodations please contact us directly to make arrangements.
Broomfield Workforce Center is an equal opportunity program; auxiliary services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
This program is funded by U.S. Department of Labor and the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.