Click Here for class listings and to register!
|Class||Age Group||Class Description|
|Parent Tot Free Time||5 mo. - 5 yrs.||Free Time is an open gym time for preschool aged gymnasts and a parent to have unstructured gymnastics playtime with other kids.|
|Kidnastics||18 mo. - 3 yrs.||This is a Parent-Tot semi-structured class. Coordination is developed through stretching, tumbling, and games on different apparatus with an instructor.|
|Tiny Tumblers||4 yrs. - 5 yrs.||This class introduces the sport of gymnastics for girls and boys. Gymnasts will have fun while learning basic gymnastics techniques.|
|Girls Beginners||5 yrs. - 12 yrs.||This class is an introduction to the basic fundamentals of Girls Gymnastics on the Balance Beam, the Uneven Bars, the Vault and the Floor exercise.|
|Boys Beginners||5 yrs. - 12 yrs.||This class is an introduction to the basic fundamentals of Boys Gymnastics.|
|Advanced Beginners||5 yrs. - 12 yrs.||Gymnasts are advancing their skills to prepare for our Pre Team level. Approval by staff in order to participate in this level.|
|Pre-Team||5 yrs. - 12 yrs.||Pre Team prepares gymnasts for our Broomfield Flyers Team.|
Gymnastics Teams Include:
- Flyers Level 3
- Flyers Level 4
- Optional Levels
- High School Level @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Gymnasts may wear leotards, shorts, t-shirts, or sweats.
It is preferred no jeans, dresses, socks or large t-shirts.
- Long hair should be pulled back.
- No jewelry, gum or candy is allowed.
- Participants will be called in from the cubby room at class time by their instructor.
- Parents are asked to watch from the cubby room or window unless they are in the parent-tot class. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Students in the 3–5 year-old Tiny Tumbler classes will receive a skill sheet that shows parents what the students have been working on.
Students in the 5 and older Beginning and higher classes will receive an evaluation the week the session is ending telling them what to sign up for. Please do not wait until then to sign-up as classes will be full. It is better to assume your child will not advance.
Students needing an evaluation need to make a ten-minute appointment through Diane (dclark@Broomfield.org ) or Becky (blinnenburger@Broomfield.org) for Fridays between 4 pm–6 pm, or Saturdays between 9 am–12 pm.
- 7500 square feet of carpet
- Competition spring floor exercise area, and extra floor room
- In-ground tumble track
- Eight bar stations, plus a pit bar
- Large balance beam area
- Pre-school area with lots of tiny-tot matting and fun equipment
- Large pit with a slide, ladder, cargo net and zip line @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Building Safety Procedures:
In the event of a building evacuation or drill or other emergencies, the children will be asked to stay with our staff. The children may NOT leave with their parents, but the parents are welcome to join the group. Gymnastics staff practice emergency drill procedures every three months and are prepared to handle emergency situations.
All City and County of Broomfield gymnastics coaches have extensive background checks through FBI and CBI, polygraphs, drug screens and fingerprinting. Staff is C.P.R., First Aid, and Safety Certified.
There will be no make-up classes due to inclement weather.
If you have any questions please let us know. The gymnastics staff take pride in keeping all children safe, healthy and happy!