Welcome to the Wonderful World of Gymnastics!
We offer classes for all skill levels from beginning to team competition, ages 18 months -adults. All the required equipment and landing mats are used to create a fun and safe environment. Our philosophy is for the participants to learn new skills safely, while enjoying gymnastics at the same time. Our staff is looking forward to teaching your child gymnastics and to encourage them to have fun in our clean, safe environment.
Gymnastics Dress Code/Policy
- Gymnasts may wear leotards, shorts, t-shirts, or sweats. It is preferred no jeans, dresses, socks or large t-shirts.
- Long hair should be pulled back.
- No jewelry, gum or candy is allowed.
Students in the 3–5 year-old Tiny Tumbler classes will receive a skill sheet that shows parents what the students have been working on.
Students in the 5 and older Beginning and higher classes will receive an evaluation the week the session is ending telling them what to sign up for. Please do not wait until then to sign-up as classes will be full. It is better to assume your child will not advance.
Students needing an evaluation need to make a ten-minute appointment through Diane (dclark@Broomfield.org ) or Becky (blinnenburger@Broomfield.org) for Fridays between 4 pm–6 pm, or Saturdays between 9 am–12 pm.
Students 3 - 5 years old will sign up for Tiny Tumblers Gymnastics. Five-year olds will have the option to sign up for Beginners as well. Students that are six years and older will sign up for Beginners and higher.
The Bob Prince Gymnastics Studio at the Paul Derda Recreation Center Boats a great gymnastics area and equipment:
- 7500 square feet of carpet
- Competition spring floor exercise area, and extra floor room
- In-ground tumble track
- Eight bar stations, plus a pit bar
- Large balance beam area
- Pre-school area with lots of tiny-tot matting and fun equipment
- Large pit with a slide, ladder, cargo net and zip line