Food Licenses

Broomfield Public Health and Environment issues food licenses for retail food establishments.


View fee information here.

Retail Food Establishments

Completed packet includes all the following:

(Exception of the Individual Owner Form)

Mobile Food Establishments

Completed Packet Includes:

Cottage Food Operations

The Cottage Foods Act allows limited types of food products that are not potentially hazardous (do not require refrigeration for safety) to be sold directly to consumers without licensing or inspection. More information on the Cottage Foods Act, including eligible foods, selling practices and requirements check here.