Access Permits

Planning to do fence replacement, redo your patio, and upgrade landscaping on your property? Does your property back up to a park, open space or greenbelt? Did you know that you are required to complete an "Access Permit" from the City and County of Broomfield before entering onto City property?

Access Permits are free of charge from the City and County of Broomfield Department of Parks, Recreation, and Senior Services. A representative from the Parks Services will review your request and explain the "Terms and Conditions" of your permit.

Call 303.460.6960 for more information or email

Access Permit Form