Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
- LEAP was designed to help qualifying low-income households cover part of their winter home heating costs
- Runs November 1 through April 30
- Households must reapply each season
- In person at 100 Spader Way Broomfield, CO 80020
- Over the phone by calling 1-866-HEAT-HELP (1.866.432.8328)
- Online at PEAK.
To Contact: Linda Robertson-Maes at 720.887.2207
|Additional LEAP information available click below||Helpful Resources|
Burial Assistance: The Burial Assistance Program provides Financial assistance to help pay for funeral, burial and /or cremations costs.
The deceased must have been a recipient of one of the following programs:
- Aid to the Blind (AB)
- Aid to the Needy Disabled (AND)
- Colorado Works/Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Long-Term Care - Aging and Adult Services
- Old Age Pension (OAP)
The estate of the deceased individual must be insufficient to pay reasonable expenses, and persons legally responsible for the deceased individual are unable to pay because of insufficient resources.
Documents needed to process application include:
- Copy of death certificate
- Proof of residency of deceased individual
- Proof of income / resources of deceased individual and spouse (or other legally responsible person) if applicable
- Social Security number of deceased individual
- In Person: Health and Human Services building, 100 Spader Way Broomfield, CO 80020
- Download and print Burial Assistance Application and bring the completed application to Broomfield Health and Human Services at 100 Spader Way, Broomfield, CO 80020.
- A face to face interview is required
To Contact: Broomfield Health and Human Services at 720.887.2295
The Personal Investment Enterprise (PIE) program provides tools that empower low-income individuals and families to save and build assets to strengthen their economic stability. The PIE program offers Individual Development Accounts (IDA) to Broomfield County residents.
Individual Development accounts are a savings program that provides a 4:1 match for individuals and families to use for home ownership, secondary education or small business development. You save up to $1,000 and the program will match with $4,000 to put towards a down payment on a home, attend college, or to start or build a small business.
For more information about the PIE program, contact Nino Galo at 303.441.3998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on PIE click: Personal Investment Enterprise