Citizens are encouraged to report suspected fraud of any public assistance program.
Provide the following information to help with the investigation:
When reporting fraud you may remain anonymous.
- The name of the individual
- The address of the individual
- The individuals living in the household
- The date of the alleged misconduct
- A detailed description explaining why you suspect fraud or abuse
Client Confidentiality Regulations
Due to regulations regarding client confidentiality, we will be unable to release any information about the status of investigation to anyone. You will only be contacted if further verification of the information is needed.