About the Recording Office

Recording of all real estate transactions in the City and County of Broomfield, as well as issuing marriage licenses, recording military discharges, and Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) records.

Please Note:
While the Recording Department will record any document presented by a customer, customers should understand that the Recording Department does not confer legality or authenticity on the document. The Recording Department does not supply any blank forms. Most forms can be obtained at office supply stores or online under "Colorado Legal Forms" search.  

Recording Fee Schedule

Search Recorded Documents

Subdivision Maps/Plats

NOTICE: Fee Increase for Birth Certificates -
Effective July 1, 2018

Fees for certified copies of Colorado birth certificates will be raised effective July 1, 2018. The price for the first certified copy of a birth certificate will increase from $17.75 to $20. Additional certified copies of a birth certificate, when ordered at the same time for the same record will increase from
$10 to $13.