The Broomfield Reproductive Health Clinic provides low-cost, inclusive, and confidential reproductive health services. All services are confidential, teen-friendly, and LGBTQ+ friendly. Services are open to anyone regardless of county of residency. Teens can be seen for free - no guardian consent or notification required.
Most services are by appointment only.
Make an Appointment
Now offering online appointment requests for all services. Please note: if you are new to the clinic or have never used the Athena system, you will need to make an account. Click "sign up" on the Athena page to make an account.
To schedule an appointment via phone, please call 720-887-2251.
*Please indicate if you have a new or worsening rash.
- Basic infertility counseling
- Cervical, breast, and testicular cancer screening
- Confidential teen services - no parental/guardian contact is required.
- Per Colorado Revised Statute § 13-22105: With the minor’s consent, a physician may give birth control procedures, information and supplies to any minor of any age who requests and is in need of them.
- Contraceptive (Birth Control) services and supplies
- Emergency contraception
- Health education and counseling, including abstinence
- Physical exams
- PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) for HIV
- No private insurance clients, only Medicaid, uninsured, or underinsured who qualify for the state's Public Health Intervention Program (PHIP) qualify for care at this clinic.
- Preconception counseling
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Reproductive health care and counseling
- STI Screening, prevention and treatment
- Tubal ligation and vasectomy counseling and referral
Fees and Payment
The Reproductive Health Clinic Health is a reduced fee clinic. Some of the services provided are assessed a fee. Services are not dependent on the ability to pay. Clinic staff will inform patients of an estimate of fees due during the check-in process. Acceptable payment methods are cash, Visa, or MasterCard.
We only accept Medicaid for insurance. Clients age 19 and under can be seen without fees. Routine STI testing costs (persons without any symptoms) are as follows: For persons without insurance and age 20 and over, cost of testing will be $18–$145 based on an income-based sliding scale.
For an appointment and fee information, call 720-887-2251.
We do not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, creed, political beliefs, or disability in employment, admission or access to, treatment or participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of our programs, services and activities.