Code Compliance Resources


Want to get rid of an old vehicle? Receive a notice of violation that the car on your driveway is in violation of city code? Did a friend leave an unwanted vehicle at your home? You can have that unwanted vehicle removed from your property free of charge! Contact Code Compliance for additional details. 

General requirements: 

  • Must be a resident of the City and County of Broomfield. 
  • Title of the vehicle in hand (if possible). 
  • Owner of property present at time of tow.

Broomfield Pals_title graphic teal (1)

Broomfield Pals connects neighbors! Are you needing help with the lawn? Did you receive a violation notice from Code Compliance and are unable to complete the work yourself? 

Click here to learn more about the Broomfield Pals and submit a request for support.