Home Energy Assessments
Whether you rent or own your home, Home Energy Squad® is the perfect way to begin your journey toward lower energy bills and a more comfortable, more efficient home.
For a limited quantity, qualifying Broomfield residents who are electricity and/or natural gas customers of Xcel Energy can receive a FREE Home Energy Squad® Plus visit (regularly $150)! Energy-saving equipment and services (valued at $600) are provided during a Plus visit at zero cost and no contract obligation to you!
- Thorough inspection of home exterior, insulation, and mechanical systems
- Air leak analysis with a Blower-Door diagnostic test
- Infrared imaging and analysis
- Combustion safety test
- Carbon monoxide check
- Full summary report with findings and recommendations
- Homeowners who have owned their home for the past two years and meet the following criteria:
- Have a yearly income at or below 80% of the average income in Broomfield. Find income limits here ; or
- Seniors aged 65 or older; or
- Veterans with a documented disability as 80% or more; or
- Individuals with a documented disability of 100%.
Don’t qualify for the free Home Energy Squad® Plus visit? Don’t fret! Xcel Energy is offering free Home Energy Squad® Standard visits (regularly $50) and discounted HES Plus visits (now $100) through the end of the year.
The equipment includes:
- Switching out traditional, incandescent light bulbs for LEDs
- Installing a programmable or smart thermostat
- Weather-stripping a drafty, wooden, exterior door
- Replacing showerheads with energy-efficient models
- Adding aerators to your kitchen and bathroom faucets
Schedule your visit today!
Meet the eligibility requirements listed above? Call 303-446-7910 (option 2) OR visit Home Energy Squad Plus Visit and enter the discount code “Broomfield23” (case sensitive) at checkout.
Don’t meet the eligibility requirements listed above? Call 303-446-7910 (option 2) OR visit the Home Energy Squad website to schedule your free Home Energy Squad® Standard visit or discounted Plus visit today!
*Inquire with the Broomfield Sustainability Team at email@example.com or at (720) 887-2278 if you have any questions or would like assistance signing up.