Broomfield Days Community Parade
Saturday September 16, 2017
The Broomfield Community Parade begins at 9:30 a.m. at Main and Midway Boulevard, and will arrive at Midway Park at 10 a.m. Please contact Kim Evelsizer at 303.460.6911 for more information.
To All Prospective Parade Entrants
The parade begins at 9:30 a.m. at Main and Midway Boulevard, and will arrive at Midway Park at 10 a.m. Because the success of the parade depends solely on community participation, we once again look forward to your involvement to help make this year's parade spectacular. Remember, floats will be judged so don't forget to decorate. There is no entry fee for non profit and community groups. Commercial / business entries are $50.
First place trophies will be awarded for each eligible entry in it's classification and category, as well as a sweepstakes award for the overall best entry in the float and marching band categories. No trophies will be awarded in the commercial vehicles, political, equestrian or individual categories. As you complete the attached entry form, please note your category and classification, i.e. floats-civic. We will need a brief description of your entry and any background information on your group or organization that would be of interest to the public.
The deadline for entries will be in September. Entries should be returned to the address on the entry form or faxed to the parade committee at 303.469.1922. Parade positioning instructions and rules will be mailed to the contact person the week prior to the parade.
- 2017 Parade Application
- 2017 Parade Staging Instructions
- 2017 Parade Staging Map
- 2017 Parade Line-Up (pdf)
2017 Parade Award Winners
- Decorated Float: Laurel Vet Clinic
- High School Band: Broomfield High School
- Marching Group Youth: Elite Dance
- Marching Group Adult: Optimist Clowns
- School Spirit Elementary: Kohl Elementary
- School Spirit High School: Broomfield High School
- Car Club Classic/Fraternal/Antique: Top of the Rockies Corvette Club
- Float Civic: Frank Carroll Marine Corps
- Float Religious: Nativity of our Lord